EPL Matchday 17

Remove this Banner Ad

1 guy from Man Uniteds backline I have to credit is Ashley Young, it looked like he did a job on Salah as well as being a sweeper in defence and also sitting on the goal line next to De Gea for set-peices too. He always seems to go up another level against us.

Good first half, s**t 2nd half for us.

Like Hazard playing as a 9, we are so much more dangerous. Gets kicked all over the park but doesnt act like a drama queen and just gets on with it. Back in form.

Not a fan of Alonso as a full back, gun wing back but hes not suited to Sarris style of play. A huge weakness in our team. Not sure why Emerson isnt used.

Prefer RLC stating over Kovacic, but i guess thats rotation and he'll start mid week. Love his patience and determination to make a spot in this team and hes going to a long long career with us. Blue through and through.

Like Hazard playing as a 9, we are so much more dangerous. Gets kicked all over the park but doesnt act like a drama queen and just gets on with it. Back in form.
He does get the s**t kicked out of him Hazard. Every game.

I’m a Mou fan but even I accepted months ago his time is up.
Please don’t let us get to the point where other fans feel sorry for us :p
Must suck to start watching out for Spam and Wolves results :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm actually surprised that Man U sacked Mou this early.

They clearly saw another Moyes-like scenario on the horizon and acted accordingly.

I'm actually surprised that Man U sacked Mou this early.

They clearly saw another Moyes-like scenario on the horizon and acted accordingly.
The only surprise is that the crooks running the club had the cojones to pull the trigger

Gutted, hoped he'd never leave.

Anyone know how much they'l have to pay him out?
anywhere between 20-25 mil. so about half a fred, which is an improvement on the whole fred.

Not a fan of Alonso as a full back, gun wing back but hes not suited to Sarris style of play. A huge weakness in our team. Not sure why Emerson isnt used.

Prefer RLC stating over Kovacic, but i guess thats rotation and he'll start mid week. Love his patience and determination to make a spot in this team and hes going to a long long career with us. Blue through and through.
Alexis Sanchez would be perfect for that role in Sarri's system if it weren't for his wages.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back