EPL Matchday 20

Remove this Banner Ad

My biggest worry with Toby isn't aerial or even speed. It's that he is getting bullied off the ball. You never used to see that but it's happening quite a bit lately. I think it's a fixable problem though.

That's where Dier is good. He's physically strong. Sanchez looks strong but is as soft as butter. He's lightning quick though but has no positional sense whatsoever.
Sanchez looks for a street fight with strong strikers like Benteke, Joelinton etc. and gets bullied. Scares me every time I see him play and the opposition has a big striker.

It won’t last I know but still end of Jan Leeds 4 points behind Chelsea and Arsenal with a game in hand

Approx Club total salaries accord to Sportrac

Chelsea £137m
Arsenal £135m
Leeds £22m

Without discounting the season we’re having, which thus far has been very good, I’d suggest that says more about Arsenal and Chelsea than us

The funny thing is Liverpool fans here think their defense is bad.
Sort of. Liverpool fans are like this.
Pre injuries to a certain area/position - we have the best depth in the world, players a-z all world class.
with injuries to a certain area/position - we have no depth, worst injury list ever, no way we can cover these players and we'll make that loud and clear.

They are special.

Lol United.

Massive game for us tonight, desperately need to get things back on track but I'm not confident.

Welcome back mate, missed you the last ten or so days.

Sort of. Liverpool fans are like this.
Pre injuries to a certain area/position - we have the best depth in the world, players a-z all world class.
with injuries to a certain area/position - we have no depth, worst injury list ever, no way we can cover these players and we'll make that loud and clear.

They are special.

You just make stuff up and then chuck a “Liverpool fans” label on it, as if we’re one entity.

Would be astonishing if Sheffield United could do the great escape.. I can see West Brom finishing last now under Fat Sam.

Newcastle are really now in deep s**t. Sometimes I think Mike Ashley really hates the Toon fans and would be happy to keep Bruce on out of spite, nearly every other club would have given their manager the flick if they have a similar disaster run of results in the last 3 months as NUFC.

Would be astonishing if Sheffield United could do the great escape.. I can see West Brom finishing last now under Fat Sam.

Newcastle are really now in deep sh*t. Sometimes I think Mike Ashley really hates the Toon fans and would be happy to keep Bruce on out of spite, nearly every other club would have given their manager the flick if they have a similar disaster run of results in the last 3 months as NUFC.
Next week is the big game, Brom v Sheffield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you say so.
So mentioning that United while playing decent football this year were above the position that they should be? You can't keep relying on deflected shots to stay top. Similar with Liverpool and their defence. It was always going to crumble. Not sure how I can be more objective than that.

So mentioning that United while playing decent football this year were above the position that they should be? You can't keep relying on deflected shots to stay top. Similar with Liverpool and their defence. It was always going to crumble. Not sure how I can be more objective than that.
You bash Bruno like he's a Sunday footballer. Penalties are part of the game and last time I checked they contribute to winning - and losing - games. His vision is outrageous, he is a very good finisher, his movement is great and his general influence in the United team can't be valued.

Shearer scored 56 penalties in his career. Does that suddenly make him an average striker?

You bash Bruno like he's a Sunday footballer. Penalties are part of the game and last time I checked they contribute to winning - and losing - games. His vision is outrageous, he is a very good finisher, his movement is great and his general influence in the United team can't be valued.

Shearer scored 56 penalties in his career. Does that suddenly make him an average striker?
Ah yeah but that's just for RPCB. I think he's overrated, he's had an influence but he's not as good as people make out. His vision may be good, but his passing is not up there to match it, neither is his finishing. People don't seem to criticise him as much as they praise him when he goes missing against the top echelon of teams. Look at his influence in the Champions League - pretty much nil outside of Istanbul who are a very ordinary side of pensioners (Currently 15th in the Turkish League).

Ah yeah but that's just for RPCB. I think he's overrated, he's had an influence but he's not as good as people make out. His vision may be good, but his passing is not up there to match it, neither is his finishing. People don't seem to criticise him as much as they praise him when he goes missing against the top echelon of teams. Look at his influence in the Champions League - pretty much nil outside of Istanbul who are a very ordinary side of pensioners (Currently 15th in the Turkish League).

This.

Good player but I heard some fool on Optus Sport say he was the best player in the league.

KDB and Harry Kane are the two best players currently playing in England. Bruno is not in their class.

If it's "just for RPCB" why don't you take it to PM rather than polluting the boards every time United play? Or just cut it all together? It's stale, boring and tiresome reading the same jibes, about the same player, week in, week out.

The strange thing is you can actually be a good poster when you want to be, but all the other crap you post drags it down and makes you look like a total nuff.

If it's "just for RPCB" why don't you take it to PM rather than polluting the boards every time United play? Or just cut it all together? It's stale, boring and tiresome reading the same jibes, about the same player, week in, week out.

The strange thing is you can actually be a good poster when you want to be, but all the other crap you post drags it down and makes you look like a total nuff.
Can't have banter in PMs, that's boring. Also brings in Camros2 and a few other United fans for the craic. Never heard of fun Cruyffy?

To be fair mate, it’s all just banter from a heap of morons in here, isn’t it? Pub chat, if you will.

Plenty of us, myself included have been happy to hurl s**t at Pickford to wind Bradesmaen up so it goes both ways.

To be fair mate, it’s all just banter from a heap of morons in here, isn’t it? Pub chat, if you will.

Plenty of us, myself included have been happy to hurl sh*t at Pickford to wind Bradesmaen up so it goes both ways.
Or Hamez or Richarlison

Plenty of us, myself included have been happy to hurl sh*t at Pickford to wind Bradesmaen up so it goes both ways.
Yeah but Pickford is actually s**t though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back