EPL Matchday 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently there was contact and it was a penalty going by tweets

Yeah I should re-phrase. That was the second time he went looking for contact and the chance to go down, same as last week. Harsh to call it a dive when there is contact, but he keeps making a meal of them which is probably why they generally aren't given.

Yeah I should re-phrase. That was the second time he went looking for contact and the chance to go down, same as last week. Harsh to call it a dive when there is contact, but he keeps making a meal of them which is probably why they generally aren't given.
Fair enough

Yeah a few said his theatrics may have caused Dean to think twice there

Bullshit. One of our best players last season when we stayed up.

Gross was playing in the position Propper played in Holland and Gross had an outstanding season so Propper was used in a different role and played well.
He's not good enough going forward in the EPL. He was ok for you last season, you had better though. Calling me an idiot though for having a differing opinion is just pathetic though. I thought you were actually a decent person until now. Shame that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been just ticking along so far, not playing too great for parts of the year and yet a draw tomorrow in the big match would see us just 2pts adrift of the favourites.
Glad there's an international break, might get a couple of guys back.

Been just ticking along so far, not playing too great for parts of the year and yet a draw tomorrow in the big match would see us just 2pts adrift of the favourites.
If we don't screw up against one of Watford/Liverpool (preferably Liverpool), we'd be far better placed to challenge with returning players coming back.

Next two months will find us out though

Blame the Wembley pitch/Anthony Joshua. I understand why they hold it there (more money) but whoever buys tickets to sit 300m from boxing action is an idiot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back