Europe to join Jet in Grand Final pre match entertainment.

Remove this Banner Ad

did anyone else hear Rita confirm this on SEN?

i'm mates with facemaker and he made the whole thing up, well done again to the media getting their "FACTS" off Big Footy:thumbsu:

i'm actually on the floor pissing myself over this:D:D

Yeah and now you two can be banned. :thumbsu:

what for? someone makes a joke about pre game entertainment (who gives a s**t who sings a couple of songs anyway) and he should be banned? And because Dapper knows him, he should be banned? I know them both so i suppose i should be banned too? :confused:

what for? someone makes a joke about pre game entertainment (who gives a s**t who sings a couple of songs anyway) and he should be banned? And because Dapper knows him, he should be banned? I know them both so i suppose i should be banned too? :confused:

Well the OP should be if he knew this to be false when he started the thread. Sounds as if he did. One thing we all dislike about BigFooty is the false rumours people spread on here.

Well the OP should be if he knew this to be false when he started the thread. Sounds as if he did. One thing we all dislike about BigFooty is the false rumours people spread on here.

there are plenty of things to dislike about BigFooty, but when it comes to rumours or whatever regarding pre game entertainment, i don't really give a s**t :)

And here I was getting all excited about Europe performing at the GF. I wish someone would declare Jet performing was a prank too. Have they written anything original other than that Vodafone ad song?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe you broke his heart when you said that Europe weren't going to be playing?

I think it broke a lot of hearts, especialy Europe's once they found it was false.;)

i wonder if anyone is even going to bother rocking up to the game now?

I highly doubt it, ticket sales went on hold once they found out this news was false, I heard they will be cutting prices massively

Remove this Banner Ad

Back