Win Prizes Fantasy EPL - 17/18

Remove this Banner Ad

Gonna WC.

Debating between Morata (10) or Firmino (8.5), Silva (8.1), Eriksen (9.6) or Salah (9.0).

Unsure on defenders. Keen on Nyom who is 5, have Luiz and Jones, and possibly Lowe (Hudd, 4.5), considering Bertrand at 5.5 for Danilo.

Thoughts?

I like the look of Firmino, great price on pens as well, avoid Huddersfield, they have played 3 s**t teams to start the year.

Bertrand's a good pick in a solid SOTON defence.

I like the look of Firmino, great price on pens as well, avoid Huddersfield, they have played 3 s**t teams to start the year.

Bertrand's a good pick in a solid SOTON defence.
Yeah I ended up going Berty. Had Mbemba but SM advises to get rid of him. Also have Nyom.

Who instead of Mooy? Richarlison?

Cooldude RossFC Sozabarus Zidane98 how likely is TAA to play?

I have absolutely no idea, it's 50/50 between him and Gomez, both can nail down the RB spot

I was thinking about putting him in as well but I'm just not sure which one will start at any given day

My guess is Gomez retains his spot against City but dunno if it'd be the same for Burnley. Both are 4.5 mil so it's a good deal to get on

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My team is so s**t.

Went KDB and Willian > Salah and Mkhitaryan. Yeah that worked out well. I knew that pastey Belgian * would do that after doing absolutely ******* nothing in the first 3 gameweeks.

Kompany to Davies this week.

DDG
Bertrand, Hegazi, Davies, Alonso
Mkhitaryan, Salah, Phillips
Mounie, Kane(C), Lukaku

Elliot, Mooy, Carroll, Rangel

Wildcard coming soon if this team keeps underperforming...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back