Finals week 1 - ADELAIDE vs ESSENDON

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok so Adelaide haven't beaten the 4 teams above them and they didn't beat us or the saints. Just as we lost to saints also.

chapman won that game everyone else was just there to watch him, im not sure how burton didnt get a goal for one he kicked at some stage when tipett marked it on the line..
most of these games either didnt have burton in them or had him returning and not match fit

B.O.G. for mine. Has been terrific, copped heaps, but is just too good.
Yeah, he's been great, and has copped a few....which makes for an interesting follow up to how Sewell was treated last week....but enough about that.;)

The Crows are making meals of the Bombers. It's great.:thumbsu:

Reminds me of the big kid in the playground smashing up the little kids, but when he comes against someone his own size or bigger he gets shown up.

Why are the Adelaide fans specifically booing Essendon's Indigenous players whenever they get the ball? I've been watching the whole game (I might have missed something, perhaps an incident?), and I don't see any reason for it.
NLM took out Vince behind the ball. Lovett being mistaken identity, so they booed both for a while. Figured out it was NLM now.

why are they messing around so much there... run it all the way to full back and kick to t opposition...
there is a lot of terrible play but once they get moving the right way they look incredible.

and the knocked out man kicks one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

chapman won that game everyone else was just there to watch him, im not sure how burton didnt get a goal for one he kicked at some stage when tipett marked it on the line..
most of these games either didnt have burton in them or had him returning and not match fit

Well I was:)

Cricket score Aus 1-77

Reminds me of the big kid in the playground smashing up the little kids, but when he comes against someone his own size or bigger he gets shown up.

bit ridiculous cats got up by 2 points siren went with the ball in adelaides forward line....
burton in his first game back...adelaide played poorly again vince, reilly and the like were very unpolished in that match.

different day...

Why are the Adelaide fans specifically booing Essendon's Indigenous players whenever they get the ball? I've been watching the whole game (I might have missed something, perhaps an incident?), and I don't see any reason for it.

Aussie Gun's explanation is a bit generous. I think they always knew it was NLM, but have trouble telling Lovett and Lovett-Murray apart. Which is fair enough, really. From 100 metres away, they look pretty similar.

Kind of impossible in R1.

clutching at straws when you have to go back to round 1 to find a time you beat a top 4 team.

The Crows were in amazing form (including holding freo to 1 goal) and then it was talked up as a big month ahead which would really test them (St Kilda, Geelong, Collingwood). Lost all 3, and now playing like they were prior to that.

If they had beat someone of merit I would talk them up a little more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back