Football Related Random Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 2

Happy Halloween everyone. My 2 girls have slowly become more and more in love with Halloween.
So we r off 'trick or treating' now. Slowly becoming a much bigger thing these days.
Same here Dlion, got a witch and little red riding hood all pumped up and ready to door knock. It's fairly well organised in our neighbourhood with 4 streets in our area that are participants, one American couple goes over the top big time with their son and does the whole Halloween house inside and outside. Quite amazing. Anyways, abit of exercise never hurts and the kids enjoy it. Off we go......

Same here Dlion, got a witch and little red riding hood all pumped up and ready to door knock. It's fairly well organised in our neighbourhood with 4 streets in our area that are participants, one American couple goes over the top big time with their son and does the whole Halloween house inside and outside. Quite amazing. Anyways, abit of exercise never hurts and the kids enjoy it. Off we go......
I have got a vampire huntress. and a vampire. so they r out for each others blood.

Happy Halloween everyone. My 2 girls have slowly become more and more in love with Halloween.
So we r off 'trick or treating' now. Slowly becoming a much bigger thing these days.
I was Halloween grinch until my 6 & 10 year old girls wanted to go to a friend's Halloween party that somehow morphed into hooking into my house and our neighbourhood's event which everyone really gets into. I had a stupid amount of fun handing out lollies and chatting to kids and parents alike. My usually very insular neighbourhood came to life. Good fun.

I was Halloween grinch until my 6 & 10 year old girls wanted to go to a friend's Halloween party that somehow morphed into hooking into my house and our neighbourhood's event which everyone really gets into. I had a stupid amount of fun handing out lollies and chatting to kids and parents alike. My usually very insular neighbourhood came to life. Good fun.
Yeah, it is about the only time our neighbours talk to each other.

Bugg*r Me !!!!!! ......and no one noticed ...........

Trophies Awarded to Crusha
  1. 50
    Awarded: 16 minutes ago
    Getting Addicted
    1,000 messages? Impressive!

Haven't won a bloody Trophy since my Arthritis gave up Golf ................

Just another reason to celebrate, and you can never have enough of those! Any reason to have fun!

My daughter wanted to go trick or treating. I hate that so I negotiated with her. I said "how about i just go to the supermarket and buy you some lollies we can call it even". Best deal I made all day!

I have got a vampire huntress. and a vampire. so they r out for each others blood.
And that's a wrap for Halloween for 2016. Too much candy as expected. Some really good costumes, notable mentions- a mummy, buzz light year, joker + harlequin from suicide squad. Thank god did not see any of that scary clown crap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bugg*r Me !!!!!! ......and no one noticed ...........

Trophies Awarded to Crusha
  1. 50
    Awarded: 16 minutes ago
    Getting Addicted
    1,000 messages? Impressive!

Haven't won a bloody Trophy since my Arthritis gave up Golf ................
Quality over quantity Crush. You're like the anti-Haso.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back