Review Geelong defeat Crows by 24 points @ AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was waiting for a response and thankfully it came off the back of Danger. I saw bad signs through the 3rd quarter - we did well to stay in it and not fold. Lots of things to learn from the game - looks like the coaches had a big get together at 3rd quarter because our structures were not working. Good job boys !! Hopefully MOC and Kelly are OK with the 9 day break.

*takes ticket #1*

Im taking 2-10...i melted hard... And with good reason, excellent win in the end but a couple of things to come out of this game are 1. Henderson is a good VFL player only and 2. O'connor is valuable down back, id expect Tuohy to replace him next week, also hope Kelly isnt too hurt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Miers interviewed after the win over the Pies and interviewed against tonight (not sure about last week) - he speaks very well & you can hear the improvement/growth in just a couple of weeks in terms of how he presents when in front of the camera
He’s a terrific kid. Just delightful. Yes, he’s improved well in two weeks, isn’t it great to see them develop in all areas, before our eyes?

Fair effort to out-work Adelaide in the last quarter when they had all the momentum - and this with 2 players on the bench and minimal impact from the skipper in the last term.

Loved the team-work between Miers and Gaz twice in the last term. For all those saying Gaz played one year too long (Hello Xtreme if you're lurking), go and EAD.

Wow, guys, just wow.

What an amazing start to this season, I just love these new kids !!

I’m so excited, amazing, great work boys.

I want Joel, Paddy, Luke etc to give our 1 year old a big cuddle !!

You deserve a cuddle too 🤗

How disrespectful is the AFL website. We only beat the crows because they were "wasteful" despite us kicking the same amount of points that they did, having only 4 less i50s, but apparently they were the reason they lost.

Gary Rohan watch: 3 games in, was expecting a hammy to pop based on comments from another poster, instead he chased, tackled, kicked goals, hit the contest hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back