Preview Geelong v Brisbane, Thursday 9 July at SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important, and I hope we attack at the start. My nightmare is we go for the negating, blanket from the start to absorb their attack. I can't see that holding up well. Attack, then regroup, then attack again. I think the guys are up for it. Make it a finals type game.
From a movie I recently rewatched, "They boys are itchin' for a scrap."
I would put money on it being a vs demons game style. Slow it down at all costs game. Scott would be scared they will cut us to pieces with speed.

Genuinely thought we'd see a few changes because of the 5-day break and flights to 2 different states within 1 week

Wonder if we'll see any late changes

I would put money on it being a vs demons game style. Slow it down at all costs game. Scott would be scared they will cut us to pieces with speed.
If there is one thing I dislike about his coaching is that he doesn't seem to have much belief in their(the whole team) abilities. I think that was the thing that turned Richmond around, the belief and trust. Train them up and let them do their thing. I think the slight lag in desperation at the bounce compared to oppos(who are well motivated against the Cats) is caused by overthinking or overworriedness about their assignments.
There is talent, let it rip.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simpson will be delisted at the end of the season. This is a waste of a game that could have been given to a player with a future at the club whose development actually matters. Reminds me of the pointless games we gave Josh Cowan and Jesse Stringer towards the end of their time at the club.

Pretty sure the club is high on Simpson so we'll see what they do with him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back