Touhy Henry Bews
C Guthrie Menegola Duncan
Dalhaus Kreuger Cockatoo
Miers Hawkins Rohan
Ratagolea Dangerfield Parfitt
Steven Simpson
Constable Fogarty

Go small and run
That's an interesting choice. Duncan is likely, I don't know about Stewart though. Playing Sav in the ruck...all day!! Would have to have Hawkins to relieve him a few times. With both Taylor and Kolo out you can't use Blitz in the ruck either.

There was an artilce on the GFC website from Lloyd about it.

That said, Im with you on this one. It seems WAY early for him to be considered.

Granted, im on Doc or Physio - and Lloyd said hes done a lot of running and just got rhru a heavy contact session this week.

Still - id be waiting at least another week unitl the WC game looking at the bigger piicture.

We can bring another mid in and keep HT, Blitz, Kolo, 2E, MOC, Bews in the back 6.

Go Catters
the way the shoulder popped out snapped like a toothpick so innocuously I'd want a few sessions of heavy contact to be sure.

edited due to stupidity

Last edited:

Won’t happen but like to see the following in the side as they are or should be best 25

In Stewart, Duncan, Stanley, Fogerty, Cookatoo,

Out Selwood, Clark, Ablett, Fort, Bews,

Fort and Bews aren’t best 25 and the others are injured.
Bews was more than serviceable, must keep. Not only best 25, also best 22

Was there any match simulation this week? Reckon they will want Cockatoo in for Selwood for his size and contest.
For one quarter, that's appropriate for Selwood's Pies game, but we might need a player who can play for 4 quarters.

Where is all this Stewart talk coming from,no way he's back this month.

Back in full contact training. He’s a chance.

the way the shoulder popped out so innocuously I'd want a few sessions of heavy contact to be sure.

It was a broken collarbone, not a dislocated shoulder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bews was more than serviceable, must keep. Not only best 25, also best 22
Can’t help anybody that thinks Bews is a best 25 player. Another 8 possession. Averages a solitary tackle Per game and 2 marks.

We are going absolutely and utterly nowhere with him in the team. Period. He’s 27 this year. Let’s move on. I’d rather see if ZGuthrie is a player.

Can’t help anybody that thinks Bews is a best 25 player. Another 8 possession. Averages a solitary tackle Per game and 2 marks.

We are going absolutely and utterly nowhere with him in the team. Period. He’s 27 this year. Let’s move on. I’d rather see if ZGuthrie is a player.
That’s a strange call considering how well he’s been playing imo

Who was his opponent and what did he do?

Was there any match simulation this week? Reckon they will want Cockatoo in for Selwood for his size and contest.
The WA government denied Geelong & Collingwood the chance of a scratch match - not sure if that's just while the teams are in quarantine or for the duration of the WA stay

It was deemed perfectly acceptable for the 2 quarantining teams to play an AFL match in front of 20k/30k spectators, but they weren't permitted to have the maybe 20 players that weren't involved in said match, then play a scratch match with no spectators

The WA government denied Geelong & Collingwood the chance of a scratch match - not sure if that's just while the teams are in quarantine or for the duration of the WA stay

It was deemed perfectly acceptable for the 2 quarantining teams to play an AFL match in front of 20k/30k spectators, but they weren't permitted to have the maybe 20 players that weren't involved in said match, then play a scratch match with no spectators
Was that just for us or does that apply to the Freo and Weagles as well?

What a joke. And the WA papers are claiming they are saving the game and deserve the GF. Delusional clowns.

Was that just for us or does that apply to the Freo and Weagles as well?

Not sure the situation with Freo & WCE, if they went into a similar quarantine situation to us or if they were able to return home & go about business as usual

The interesting thing to watch will be when the Hawks & Blues travel west - by the time they head west, all teams will have been out of Victoria for a few weeks, so do they have to quarantine or will the have slightly more freedom than we did?

What a joke. And the WA papers are claiming they are saving the game and deserve the GF. Delusional clowns.

Yep - I'm happy to see Qld receive the GF & even Brownlow (if that's going to be a group event)

They have done more to keep the AFL and NRL going

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back