Preview Geelong vs Adelaide, Friday 2nd June, 7:50pm @ Simonds Stadium

Winner + Margin?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Midfielders are dime a dozen. Tom Hawkins, Tom Hawkins and just in case it hasn't sunk in Tom Hawkins.
You have been watching different games this year and 16?
I love TH, he is awesome, possibly irreplaceable, but I will repeat, we are in contention right now because of wins on the board nearly directly attributable to DANGERwood

You have been watching different games this year and 16?
I love TH, he is awesome, possibly irreplaceable, but I will repeat, we are in contention right now because of wins on the board nearly directly attributable to DANGERwood
Yes, we know how good Dangerfield is. More important than Hawkins not on your life.

I thought Hawthorn were f--ked when Buddy went to Sydney,they re structured and arguably became a better side.No Toms a great asset but not the be all and end all of the Cats.It's fair to say we don't have a like for like but also we're not a one man band.He would of cause force a significant change to the game plan going inside 50 if was out for any length of time.
Hawthorn had Roughead and Gunston.

Sloane won't be tagging anyone if he goes to either it will be s head to head contest and see who wins if we tag it will be with Douglas or Greenwood maybe

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
When were mid season trades allowed?

Lol, nope it wouldn't-he gets the frees because he is always first to the ball and wins it pretty often. He is a competitive beast-do you understand-he is see ball, get ball. He doesn't care what it takes or the cost to himself, or what is in the way. He is a footballer.
Now, why on earth do you croweaters keep lurking on our board? Surely your board can't be that boring.

Why do you think genius? Perhaps we are playing you this week :p

I'm coming over for the game your real fans aren't this sensitive are they? Only been once before to Kardinia park we lost by 4 points i reckon it was 2004 maybe? Thommo played a blinder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm coming over for the game your real fans aren't this sensitive are they? Only been once before to Kardinia park we lost by 4 points i reckon it was 2004 maybe? Thommo played a blinder.
It might be in your best interests to remain in Adelaide.

It's a myth that you struggle when Selwood's influence is curbed? Righto. I will leave it there then.

Good luck Friday night.
Haven't read the whole thread yet. But you're being smashed by a couple of people for no reason.
Yes we do struggle when Selwood is curbed. But it's happening less because we are building other areas that teams need to watch. I.e. Menegola, Duncan, Guthrie to a lesser degree.
So a team can take out Selwood and we will be less of a force. But it doesn't kill us. Selwood was taken out in the pies game but it coincided with the other mids doing jack s**t. So it got amplified.

Good luck. Don't get too worried about the heroes on our board.

Wouldn't miss it for the world. Its our time.
Haha. :thumbsu:

Let's hope you're brave enough to continue on with your tin foil stuff at the ground.

Fair enough

I just believe if danger gets 35 possessions we are screwed if Selwood does I could still se us winning they aren't as damaging and if danger had that amount of possessions he would probably have 3 or 4 goals as one of your posters said he is super human

not as damaging? selwood hits way more targets and brings more in to the game if you watch the cats closer

He's clearly more of a genius than you are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back