Preview Geelong vs Bulldogs, Friday 18 June GMHBA @ 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least I know the game is on this week. Won't hop in the car half way through the first quarter and realise the radio is playing a f**king Geelong game.
Anyway should account for the Doggies without too much trouble.
Just keep Daniel from getting the ball a lot. Shouldn't be that hard.

At least I know the game is on this week. Won't hop in the car half way through the first quarter and realise the radio is playing a f**king Geelong game.

It's right there Caleb, just take it
gettyimages-dv1202061-1024x1024.jpg

Apparently Cameron has pulled up sore with a shin / lower leg complaint. No doubt related to the incident where he kicked the first goal and his legs were taken from under him. Hopefully no bone damage or bruising. Recall him mentioning post game as well that he had a sore shin.
He wasn't walking that good after the game. It was almost a shuffle.
Everyone is entitled to melt and evaporate if this happens.
I'd be dropping Dahlhaus personally but I can't see it happening. Atkins is the other who may make way but I can't see them dropping him either. My guess is someone from left field either injured or rested.

Yeah that little s**t always plays good against us, it's still ok to pick on short people? lol

I don't think we've got anyone other than Blicavs to match Naughton in the air.

Do we bring in Stanley and play Blicavs back.

English, Naughton and Bruce up forward is Dangerous in the air.

Or do we give Henry the job ... He has the athleticism.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stanley or Ratugolea is the tough one for me, do we go with the one who averages more disposals, marks, goals, hitouts, clearances, goal assists and one percenters (whatever the hell they are) or the other bloke, bloody tough decision.

Against Collingwood player (A) had 16 disposals, 7 marks, 1 goal, 15 hitouts, 2 clearances and a goal assist. Player (B) had 4, 0, 1, 8, 0 and zero, there's a prize for guessing which one got dumped.

Stanley or Ratugolea is the tough one for me, do we go with the one who averages more disposals, marks, goals, hitouts, clearances, goal assists and one percenters (whatever the hell they are) or the other bloke, bloody tough decision.

Against Collingwood player (A) had 16 disposals, 7 marks, 1 goal, 15 hitouts, 2 clearances and a goal assist. Player (B) had 4, 0, 1, 8, 0 and zero, there's a prize for guessing which one got dumped.
I think it’ll depend on like what Jack mentioned , if they are confident of Henry taking Naughton or having Blitz down there to help out

I think it’ll depend on like what Jack mentioned , if they are confident of Henry taking Naughton or having Blitz down there to help out

They seem reluctant to move Blicavs back though, if they wouldn't do it against the monster forwards like King and Dixon I doubt they do it this week. As for the ruck situation, as inconsistent and at times frustrating as Stanley can be, he has Ratugolea covered in every aspect, buggered if I can understand the reasoning behind him not being selected.

I don't think we've got anyone other than Blicavs to match Naughton in the air.

Do we bring in Stanley and play Blicavs back.

English, Naughton and Bruce up forward is Dangerous in the air.

Or do we give Henry the job ... He has the athleticism.
That is dangerous but Ryan Gardiner on Tom Hawkins is stuff of dreams 🤩🤩

Rohan cut loose in this game last year, it was a sign of what he was going to do this year when matched to poor defenders. They now have Cameron to contend with too.

They have the ability to dominate the midfield and win the game but if we match it or don’t lose the midfield badly, Geelong should eventually get on top.

Rohan cut loose in this game last year, it was a sign of what he was going to do this year when matched to poor defenders. They now have Cameron to contend with too.

They have the ability to dominate the midfield and win the game but if we match it or don’t lose the midfield badly, Geelong should eventually get on top.
If Cameron plays.
If not, Stanley in, Sav at CHF.
Guthrie in In hope.
We need to get somewhat of a settled lineup.

Agree Daniel needs to be stopped. They also have bailey dale and johannison running it out. Dale is really speedy and a good kick. Cats small forwards need to crank up the pressure this week. Good test coming up!
Can't see dogs handling hawkins, Cameron & Rohan though.
How about Close (or Atkins) tagging Daniels and strangling their exit from defence?

Were you happy or angry when you found out Geelong was playing?

yes I get to listen to a Geelong game right now. F*** i should be in front of a screen with lots of alcohol right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back