No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If I had to describe the type of footballer the Hawks need the most at the moment I would just say Petracca.

He would fill so many of our needs.

Pretty sure we enquired about him a couple of years back when he was sort of treading water.

Sadly, Dees made a decent decision and kept him.

Pretty sure we enquired about him a couple of years back when he was sort of treading water.

Sadly, Dees made a decent decision and kept him.
I think the trade talk around this time may of put the wind up him. Ever since then he pulled his finger out and has become the player he is now. Kudos to the guy.

Gee gotta say, the 2019 AFL Draft is looking like an absolute belter. So many kids from that draft already showing lots.

Thank god we got one in the first round with Will Day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've had drought breaking, underdog events the last few years, with Dogs and Tigers.

We setting up to stage manage another one for the Dees?

7 Comms are setting themselves up with a narrative a long way from home...

I’m glad that Melbourne players are going after them because the tigers instigated the intimidation tactics from the first bounce and have laid late contact all night

in saying that Shai Bolton shaped up and was ready to have a go

He just never shuts up. And most of it is just waffle

half the night he was openly cheering for a tigers comeback because you know, tigers are that good and then the lightbulb upstairs went on and the gushing for Melbourne started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back