No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

He's a lot like clarko. A very smart footy person.
Problem Is, like clarko, he hasn't tried to change the gameplan as the game evolved
Couldn't disagree more. Bevo is too willing to change, players shift roles, dropped, promoted, stupid strategies introduced on a weekly basis. They're the definition of an unsettled team. They'll win a game and he'll make 3 unforced changes.

Couldn't disagree more. Bevo is too willing to change, players shift roles, dropped, promoted, stupid strategies introduced on a weekly basis. They're the definition of an unsettled team. They'll win a game and he'll make 3 unforced changes.
Yep, he makes changes for changes sake and tries to be too clever.
Good forward line, excellent midfield and good usage out of defence.
If you give that list to a decent coach, they’d have won multiple flags

Holy crap, Gerard Whately has shown himself to be a completely humourless knob over these funny fake tweets. What a sour little twerp.

The Dogs need to ditch Bevo. Pulling that flag out of his backside by the good grace of umpiring and momentum fooled everyone into thinking he was a genius coach.

I look at their list and can't understand how they're unable to win by just kicking a bigger score. I know their defensive line-up is pretty shaky but those mids winning the ball off the most promising young ruck in the game and delivering to a forward line stacked with dynamic talls, I just don't understand how they lose the games they do.
And they still throw the ball with impunity. I couldn't believe how blatant some of them were.

He moves/changes the players just like clarko did, the gameplan is exactly the same though

Holy crap, Gerard Whately has shown himself to be a completely humourless knob over these funny fake tweets. What a sour little twerp.
Can’t stand him anymore. I really enjoyed him as a commentator on ABC Radio prior to him joining Fox Footy too.

I thought we picked Roughy with our priority pick.
Technically pick 5 was the priority pick. But also our first choice was Buddy and we picked up Roughy ahead of him because we anticipated that Richmond wouldn't pick up Buddy with their second pick. If we didn't have the priority pick then we probably would've just selected Buddy at 2.

The fact Jeff Kennett is managing to insert himself into the conversation around Stewey Dew being sacked and other GCS shenanigans is evidence enough it was time to move on.

Bloke just seems to need to be involved.

Youd take the dogs list of 2023 over their premiership list wouldnt you? On paper?

I think pound for pound, they have the most talented list in the league. The top end of their list is unreal.

They do however average at best depth. Looking through their list on official website, I wouldn't recognise a good 1/3 of their list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back