No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

stoppage clearance animal
Workhorse
Class & flair
Marvel Balance GIF

Miller, Anderson and Rowell is a ridiculous starting midfield 3. All 3 are potential brownlow winners.

Add Witts who is probably the best tap ruckman in the game and it's a killer combo.

Add Flanders (35 touches) to that unit too and an excellent ruckman in Witts.

That's one of the very best units in the league.
Hardwick has played it brilliantly. Abandoned tigers when a full rebuild became obvious and jump on board a team with extraordinary talent through years of gifts. That suns midfield is awesome

I am a traveller of both time and space

All Will Be Revealed...

On Pixel 6 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'm a time traveller too. You guys probably won't even remember this, because in your time line it didn't happen, but just returned from going back to early 20th century Germany and killing a guy named Heinrich Applestrom who history had shown had murdered nearly 100 Jews. But I stopped him from taking power, you're welcome. As I left some little guy with a weird mo was trying to fill the void he'd left, but anyone could see he wouldn't get far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That has to be the worst review of all time. Wasn't going through anyway, then the Melbourne player full on punches it changes direction by about 20 degrees and goes through, goal umpire decides to review whether it was touched. Should be sacked for that. Such a waste of everyone's time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back