No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

If you believe the media over here, he’s their only player.

Sorry Cleavy, didn’t mean to quote you

I don’t read the papers so I was shocked to hear that he had been on the back page 35 times since being drafted and that’s without any other social media

Freo look a lot better than I was expecting, some of their running plays through the middle have been great to watch. Been absolutely belted by injuries in this game though and I don't think their depth is great?

Shaping up to be an interesting year, very even comp.

Great caller of the game. Nothing fancy, no strange opinions, just calls the play of the game.
I want Matt Hill to call our games.
Calls every player with the ball acurately and with the right amount of enthusiasm.

Agreed, but I do keep expecting him to say "at the 400 to go!".

Switkowski one that got away?

Sent from my SM-S916B using Tapatalk
I loved him at BHH but his position wasn’t a need and to be honest still isn’t.

Sam Collins at Gold Coast is the one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are we supposed to believe a top player like danger lines up where the ball isn’t?

The guy Probabaly expected to be tackled

At least the future ceo wasn’t faking a limp after

Bartel was siding with Stocker. It's Laura Kane who disagrees.
Me listening for Laura Kane to say something meaningful and not total spin…
Hd Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I actually absolutely love this logo.
Really disappointed with the unoriginal jumper though
Agree 100%

I hope the day they first run out it's the same colours but an original design, not a state of origin guernsey.

Agree 100%

I hope the day they first run out it's the same colours but an original design, not a state of origin guernsey.
The Jumper is just a ‘Foundation Jumper’ and not what they’ll run out with in RND 1 2028. But I hope they do wear the ‘Map’ at some stage in selected games. That jumper means so much to the Tassie footballing community.

They should try and do a design where it’s front facing, yellow and works a red T in there. Make it more inspired by the historical design.

AI concept. Unfortunately I couldn’t get it to understand that a Tasmanian devil was a real animal so this was as close as I could get. The T could also be more subtle if the eyes and nose were slightly red and then an open mouth with a red tongue completes it.

IMG_0209.jpeg

They should try and do a design where it’s front facing, yellow and works a red T in there. Make it more inspired by the historical design.

AI concept. Unfortunately I couldn’t get it to understand that a Tasmanian devil was a real animal so this was as close as I could get. The T could also be more subtle if the eyes and nose were slightly red and then an open mouth with a red tongue completes it.

View attachment 1932134
I know its Ai but that does look amazing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back