No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

They should try and do a design where it’s front facing, yellow and works a red T in there. Make it more inspired by the historical design.

AI concept. Unfortunately I couldn’t get it to understand that a Tasmanian devil was a real animal so this was as close as I could get. The T could also be more subtle if the eyes and nose were slightly red and then an open mouth with a red tongue completes it.

View attachment 1932134

Warner brothers….fixed
Tennent brewing……work in process

1710840534670.png

Can't wait for our Giants game. Toby and Sic on the ground at the same time????? MRP is going to meltdown!

Kicking Video Game GIF by CAPCOM

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah Robbo - mouthes off about Sicily and the optics for the game, that the AFL has failed. Yet…..defends that vomitous scum for 4 years throughout the drug issue. Hmmmm optics - a half delivered boot to a player on the field versus…..wait for it…..10,000 injections of players in secret with no retained records of what happened, just a “trust us, all good”.

Idiot should have his media accreditation removed

Ah Robbo - mouthes off about Sicily and the optics for the game, that the AFL has failed. Yet…..defends that vomitous scum for 4 years throughout the drug issue. Hmmmm optics - a half delivered boot to a player on the field versus…..wait for it…..10,000 injections of players in secret with no retained records of what happened, just a “trust us, all good”.

Idiot should have his media accreditation removed

afl accredited media isn't impartial. They are mouthpieces for the league to deliver to the great unwashed.

Those who don't toe the company line lose the accreditation, and end up commentating local footy.

Remember fines on SEN? said a lot against the league for quite a few years then somehow got the boot despite being the top show on SEN (I'm aware he's back now)

afl accredited media isn't impartial. They are mouthpieces for the league to deliver to the great unwashed.

Those who don't toe the company line lose the accreditation, and end up commentating local footy.

Remember fines on SEN? said a lot against the league for quite a few years then somehow got the boot despite being the top show on SEN (I'm aware he's back now)
He got the boot because his show wasn't rating and Hutchy wanted a freshen up.

Mason Wood convulsing on the ground was a really bad thing to see.

Reminded me of the time Richard Osborne was knocked out against the Swans in the 90’s. Horrible thing for the cameras to capture.

Moment it happened it looked shocking, hope his okay. They didn’t mention much
He was moving his arms up to his face when on the stretcher so he seemed to be conscious at that point.

Mason Wood convulsing on the ground was a really bad thing to see.

Reminded me of the time Richard Osborne was knocked out against the Swans in the 90’s. Horrible thing for the cameras to capture.
Eagles player Dwayne Lamb too
Watching as a kid , got ko'd and swallowed his mouth gaurd . Terrible.

Wood hopefully ok too .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back