No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Tigers are cooked and nothing to look forward to.
Hardwick read the play and learnt from Clarkson’s loyalty and hubris. Jumped ship at the perfect time and then walked straight in to an already talented list. He has given himself every chance of cementing his legacy with success at a second club, while leaving Richmond with an absolute wreck of a list.

Hardwick read the play and learnt from Clarkson’s loyalty and hubris. Jumped ship at the perfect time and then walked straight in to an already talented list. He has given himself every chance of cementing his legacy with success at a second club, while leaving Richmond with an absolute wreck of a list.

Tonite they look as bad as any team Ive seen this year.

I remember when we started falling off a bit in the late 2010s, and noted a number of Richmond supporters being in absolute glee at our post-glory demise.

I am enjoying tonight as a result (although feel a bit sad for Uze, he's inherited a royal mess) :)

Richmond doing a '23 Weagles (getting absolutely pummelled by injuries) and duelling Norf for the spoon now. What's the bet Norf screw up tanking and gift Richmond the No.1 pick again.

Yea, not buying into this orange tsunami bullshit, never have. Twice this season they have failed against sides with less talent in Blues and scum. Both in Melbourne. I don't see our game against them coming up as unwinnable , put heap of pressure and have overlap run and they go to water. Both the Sun's and Giants are just a cesspit for wasting careers of highly talented players.

Dimma's trades for Hopper and Taranto looking about as good in hindsight, as Clarko's final moves for JOM and Titch, if not potentially worse, as at least both our lads were largely on the park.

Hopper is perenially injured at this point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This Gold Coast side is actually less experienced than Norf too

That being said, same was for them when we played them up North. Just feels like GCS are flat track bullies a bit, as they cannot play away from the north to save themselves.

1715429468157.png

I don’t generally condone violence but the Bulldog supporting flog jumping around doing the ‘I’m on TV!!’ thing while a bloke is being stretchered in front of him needs a swift punch to the throat.

I get there’s an injury list a mile long - but I think there’s also a reason Yze never got the job the half a dozen times he put his hand up.

Their list in general is cooked and it still could go further backwards yet before it goes forwards. Hes got the worst coaching gig for a while, cant see him surviving it

Now Essendon have 2 soft games in a row vs Richmond and North. :thumbsdown:

And will be talked up as top 4 contenders then lose most of their remaining games and end up 12th.

Return Of The Jedi Episode 6 GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back