No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

If you're going to it, you'll probably need to focus on evading all the smug, feral Port fans!
Only time I've ever been trolled by oppo supporters after a loss, Adelaide Oval vs Port (when we were about 50-something points down in the 2nd quarter, but came back, lost by 9 or 11, I forget the year)

Only time I've ever been trolled by oppo supporters after a loss, Adelaide Oval vs Port (when we were about 50-something points down in the 2nd quarter, but came back, lost by 9 or 11, I forget the year)
2015 iirc.

That sounds like the round 4 2015 game.

Burnt into my memory as we had about 80 inside 50’s to 40 but just couldn’t score. That first quarter ended up being super costly.

Cats can bring him into their inner sanctum. Yet we can't. Makes you sick.

Goes to show that what we see / hear in public over the years about people at the club can often be different to what's happening in private.

Yeah. Looks like he's closer with Geelong than us. So be it.
First game in 6 years, doesn't sound like he's too close to Geelong, just that they were hospitable to him while up there. It's not like he's popped up at Goomba Stadium.

That sounds like the round 4 2015 game.

Burnt into my memory as we had about 80 inside 50’s to 40 but just couldn’t score. That first quarter ended up being super costly.
That's the game Clarko got in a blue with their fans after deciding to walk back to his hotel after the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chris Scott wants to make it clear: he has been given a licence to talk about issues, not bag umpires.

“I wasn’t strong on decisions last week,” Scott said in his post-match press conference. “I’ve been encouraged by the AFL, and directly from Laura Kane, to talk about some of the issues in the game.

:rolleyes:

Chris Scott wants to make it clear: he has been given a licence to talk about issues, not bag umpires.

“I wasn’t strong on decisions last week,” Scott said in his post-match press conference. “I’ve been encouraged by the AFL, and directly from Laura Kane, to talk about some of the issues in the game.

:rolleyes:
Hopefully he makes more sense when he has his hand off it .

63b2de5062fb03c22a46a4274d8e95d6a34b24a18b19fa83df515fffa382eef3_1.jpg

every Chris Scott press conference...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back