No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Them. They smashed us earlier in the year. We will have Day as an inclusion, but they would have Mills and Parker to come back into the team too.
I love your realism J2J. No BS.

I had forgotten about Mills. Parker off the bench… wow for the Swans.

In terms of the middle in comparison for the Hawks we have a developing McKenzie and an even more developing HH (my hopes are high on this guy).

But yes, the Swans have us… by some margin.

Josh Ward has not been played as an inside mid at Box Hill. I’d have him at every bounce. The Hawks seem to have a different plan for him. It is pleasing to see him dominate his position in VFL games.

Our other inside Hawks listed Player that is a mid that is playing VFL … is being overshadowed by others.

The Dogs are coming into a dollar crisis. And Ed Richard’s is looking pretty good. Maybe he could be pried away.

Sorry Darren Goldspink, but you’ve lost the award for the worst number 32 to have carried a whistle. That 50m penalty that Mollison gave away for the Bulldogs player “knocking” the ball away after a Sydney mark rates up there with the worst of the worst.
Worst I have ever seen. Was barely a mark, could have been play on.

Dogs hugely unlucky. Couldn’t kick straight massive injuries swans in same collisions of head knocks not even checked and absolute nonsense umpiring. Disgraceful. I am now laser focused on cheering against the swans winning this year.

Sooner they bring independent head injury assessments in the better. Exactly as the NRL do. Next stoppage in play it comes up on screen “Harry Cunningham HIA”. Players can’t argue it, play doesn’t continue till they get off the field. What we have at the moment is genuinely becoming a safety concern.

Sooner they bring independent head injury assessments in the better. Exactly as the NRL do. Next stoppage in play it comes up on screen “Harry Cunningham HIA”. Players can’t argue it, play doesn’t continue till they get off the field. What we have at the moment is genuinely becoming a safety concern.
I heard something via a club doctor that says it all, they know. If in doubt, sit it out - simple. Love the game but brain injuries…

That the commentators are all over it says a lot. AFL would hate it. Pity it is BT doing it for sensationalism.

Both bloody good players. Heeney does alright as well.

Finn to Gulden and Nash to Warner. Neuc to go head to head against Heeney. Rowbottom on Day. Who wins?
Was that a serious question?

Sydney by the length of the Flemington straight.

Sorry Darren Goldspink, but you’ve lost the award for the worst number 32 to have carried a whistle. That 50m penalty that Mollison gave away for the Bulldogs player “knocking” the ball away after a Sydney mark rates up there with the worst of the worst.
Particularly given a Swans player did the exact same thing about 30 seconds earlier up the other end.

50m penalty is too much for that sort of stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo are just a club that I dislike for some reason but I don’t know why.

I don’t know what they stand for. Just a bit of a nothing club.

Love that close in handball from Fyfe. Drew the Collingwood player away from his team mate before handballing to him. So many players just look to get rid of it. Be a much better sport if more players could play like that. And if they get rid of the umpires.

Also, Jaeger O'Meara is playing the best footy I've seen from him for some time. Good on him.

Fair effort from Wil Parker to give up his vic cricket contract at the start of 2024 to be playing his first game already.

Taking the Alex Keath pathway of playing BBL to AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back