Universal Love GF Tickets wanted / for sale / trade / swap (Please read OP for legals)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scalpers are the scum of the earth.

In 2010 I sold my second ticket as my father had to go on a work trip to China at the last minute. The person came to my home and I charged them 600$ for the ticket. The only reason I charged that amount is because I was praying they weren't going to take a face price ticket and go off and scalp someone else. I sat next to the person for the entire game, and at half time refunded them the profits so they could just enjoy the day like any supporter should. They were absolutely shocked and bought me a beer as a thankyou despite trying to turn it down. They were a St Kilda supporter to boot.

Message to scalpers, just try put a smile on someone's face if you genuinely can't make it. It was one of the best feelings I've ever had in the world even though we both ended up going home disappointed with the result haha

The live site thing should be pretty good - unlike at the ground, it’ll be 100% passionate Collingwood fans so it’ll be a big atmosphere. Apparently the team will be presented there afterwards.

Sure, everybody wants to be at the ground - but if we win the live site will probably be like Fed Square on NYE and everyone will have a wonderful time.

Do you need tickets?

No reply at all. This whole ticket searching thing is soul crushing.
This.

Mods if posters are going to come on here and offer tickets, they need to either respond to requested Pm's or get back on here and say they have been sold. I am of the uneducated opinion that a Tigers supporter coming on here to offer something like that with no responses smells a bit.

This.

Mods if posters are going to come on here and offer tickets, they need to either respond to requested Pm's or get back on here and say they have been sold. I am of the uneducated opinion that a Tigers supporter coming on here to offer something like that with no responses smells a bit.
Typical behaviour of a Tiger fan.

No reply at all. This whole ticket searching thing is soul crushing.

This.

Typical behaviour of a Tiger fan.
It appears he posted and logged off immediately.
Well now he can have a holiday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been very fortunate that a poster on here Didak_84 has contacted me with a spare ticket (and did not rip me off). He was just happy to on sell to a Collingwood supporter who it meant so much to. Credit to him.

Earlier during the week I was contacted by ThePhantom777 with his ticket to the LIVE SITE (at no cost to me) when he finally scored a ticket to the match.

So now I'd like to pass on ThePhantom777's kind offer of LIVESITE ticket to anyone who could use it.

And in the unlikely event one of my earlier attempts to find a ticket comes through, I will also offer up my spare (at the price I paid ) to the Collingwood BF community.

This is what the Collingwood & BF community should be about. Not extorting desperate people because you have connections in the Cheer Squad etc.

Carn' the Woodsmen!

I've been very fortunate that a poster on here Didak_84 has contacted me with a spare ticket (and did not rip me off). He was just happy to on sell to a Collingwood supporter who it meant so much to. Credit to him.

Earlier during the week I was contacted by ThePhantom777 with his ticket to the LIVE SITE (at no cost to me) when he finally scored a ticket to the match.

So now I'd like to pass on ThePhantom777's kind offer of LIVESITE ticket to anyone who could use it.

And in the unlikely event one of my earlier attempts to find a ticket comes through, I will also offer up my spare (at the price I paid ) to the Collingwood BF community.

This is what the Collingwood & BF community should be about. Not extorting desperate people because you have connections in the Cheer Squad etc.

Carn' the Woodsmen!

Congrats Dansa and kudos to you Didak_84

Pay it forward Pies and it gets us one step closer on Saturday.

Carn' the Woodsmen!
Congrats Tiny!

Go Pies!!!!!

Hi guys just a bit of a follow up with a few questions directed to me, was at work

In regards to my ticket, FromDaics2Dids messaged me with a contact for a ticket, will be picking it up tomorrow from another contact.

With the scalper from the cheersquad, I named him to dansa. Not sure if I should tell anyone else. Seems like he’s not a well known cheersquad member to some but he organised interstate trips and I have seen him regularly attend in the cheersquad. Just thoughts on if I should name to all?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
there's a scammer on gumtree called MARIA. she contacted a mate who is looking for tickets and offered 2. said she was in nsw country town (probably so buyers pay by transfer instead of cash on pick up). lucky my mate had a friend who could collect the tickets and pay cash and when the went to collect she started sending abusive texts and the address was bogus. just a turd.

their mobile number is 0457553508. buyer beware.

A quick Search for the mobile number turned up this

https://mobile.trovanumeri.com/?azi...vati&nome=Santini Dr. Rudi Ambulatorio Medico

“Santini Dr Rudi”
There’s a 2nd link as well with the same name that appears in the search.

Looks dodgy fromt the outset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back