Give us your best song from the 90's

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Respectfully - are some of these really peoples 'best song of the 90's' - as it appears quite a few are simply posting the most obscure tracks they can find...?

Happy to admit my taste/knowledge away from mainstream is limited, but gee some of these artists and songs I've never heard of before?

Perhaps the OP should change the title to; 'Best song of the 90's that didn't chart' - as the majority of the recent offerings here didn't, which is hardly surprising as some of them are absolute stinkers...!!!

Last edited:
Respectfully - are some of these really peoples 'best song of the 90's' - as it appears quite a few are simply posting the most obscure tracks they can find...?

Happy to admit my taste/knowledge away from mainstream is limited, but gee some of these artists and songs I've never heard of before?

Perhaps the OP should change the title to; 'Best song of the 90's that didn't chart' - as the majority of the recent offerings here didn't, which is hardly surprising as some of them are absolute stinkers...!!!

* you I won't do what you tell me

Given your eloquent response you have also inadvertently answered my query, thanks, a small gift of appreciation, enjoy...

I guess because you're the answer to a question nobody asked. Everybody has different tastes and just because yours are different to others you can't seem to grasp it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back