Goodwin in trouble...AGAIN

Remove this Banner Ad

Was fairly delibrate aswell. The foot was out there for more than a second, with no intention to pull it back. Not too much impact, but it caused enough to trip up Wells and for the umpires to pay a free.

bluecrow said:
It did look intentional. :(

On the slow replay, it looked like he didn't make any contact with Wells. The commentators are saying he is fine, that Wells took a dive. Can he be reported for attempted tripping?
yes

(and why the **** wont it let me just say yes. not enough characters my ass. stupid ****ing thing. why the **** should i have to add a whole lot of bull**** to my post when a simple ****ing yes is sufficient.)

I reckon it will be deemed...

Negligent > Low impact > Body > In Play

Zero weeks

bluecrow said:

On the slow replay, it looked like he didn't make any contact with Wells. The commentators are saying he is fine, that Wells took a dive. Can he be reported for attempted tripping?

Williams was reported for attempted tripping just a few weeks back. Contact was assessed as "medium," however that works. He got a reprimand with an early plea and clean record at the tribunal.

Get on Goodwin for the B'Low then on Sunday Night then I guess, or Monday Morning, when his odds just may rise a little bit, maybe to $5 because he is likely to be sighted I guess.

***Just found something in my quick research of my resources at hand.***

Code:
[B]Year	Rnd	Player		Club	Charge		Weeks[/B]
2004	22	Simon Goodwin	ADEL	Tripping	1

EDIT: Was beaten to it, lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lonie_from_50 said:
Get on Goodwin for the B'Low then on Sunday Night then I guess, or Monday Morning, when his odds just may rise a little bit, maybe to $5 because he is likely to be sighted I guess.

Your not too sure there?

Its a bit hard to give a right opinion LF50 when there isnt any stats involved?

Soft as butter, pointless having bringing it up

-Mav

At first Goodwin looks like he's turning a corner than he kicks his heel up which looks suss, Wells interprets this as a trip so he jumps over goody and falls over. Not a hell of a lot in it. Under the old tribunal with the players there this would go off scott free but I have a feeling with this stupid "anticipate every situation" rating system it will be looked at.

Lonie_from_50 said:

They'll suspend his betting for something like that

bluecrow said:

Yes, ala Paul Williams this year....made no contact BUT was judged as medium impact (work that out). Shouldn't get suspended though

If he gets done for that then he should give Chris Grant a call to ask him how to deal with being ripped a Brownlow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back