Preview Grand Final 2017: Crows v Tiggers, it's come to this. Your pick and why.

Who wins?

• Adelaide

Votes: 86 86.0%
  • Richmond

Votes: 14 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You guys really hate us, wow... can't believe the level of hate in here. Brings me back to the 80s.

Now all you gotta do is become a threat again and join us on GF day. We may need a 200,000 seat stadium though.

Also, if we win, I'm coming to this thread after I wake up from being passed out by all the alcohol consumption.

When it comes to free kicks though, were last on the differential scale. Yep, we concede the most frees of any side by a country mile, but yeah, don't let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy.
You have a brilliant avatar name.

Simply put, it's not hate at all. With respect thats silly talk.
Just as Collingwood people, if we were in the GF v Adelaide, the Richmond crowd would never support us, actually nobody else would.
So we just return the favour.

It's as simple as that.

Should you win, perish the thought :eek: , I'll be happy for individuals I know who have waited so long.
But I'd prefer Adelaide to win because you guys would never support us.

This is like picking which way you'd rather die....thank god I've got something else on.

My sock draw is looking horribly messy and needs rearranging.
Remember black ones with black ones, white ones with white ones.

Or you could be braves and mix and match. Would look ok in a Collingwood game but odd otherwise.

Yep. But don't flatter yourselves. You aint at Carlton levels of hate.

Aint gonna happen.
latest

Yep. But don't flatter yourselves. You aint at Carlton levels of hate.

Aint gonna happen.
I'm loving this post on so many levels.

Ps bang! It's nothing like Carlton

Back