Resource Guide to Simonds Stadium and Geelong (July 2017)

Remove this Banner Ad

Norlane Waterworld. Is that still a thing?

Bay City Plaza?

Seagull Paddock?

I'm out of 1980s childhood Geelong experiences.*

*and another step closer to a hiding from Shell :D

I know you Canberra lot- you'd probably get some sick, perverse pleasure from it.

So I won't. :p

Do Geelong even have Sunday trading?

Srs q is srs.
Sometimes I'm not sure - trying to find somewhere for breakfast on a Sunday morning can be frustrating but Pako St tends to be pretty good.

There's still a number of places that don't participate in Sunday trading

Sometimes I'm not sure - trying to find somewhere for breakfast on a Sunday morning can be frustrating but Pako St tends to be pretty good.

There's still a number of places that don't participate in Sunday trading

Nah I know of a good place on the Waterfront that does breakfast (not Wharf- pricks dont do breakky in winter)- will head there if I go. Will probably just wander around Eastern beach for a bit, go on a chopper ride if I'm feeling rich (probably not), then I might drive back into town and catch a movie.

Parking behind old Bended Elbow is still free on Sunday yeah?

Nah I know of a good place on the Waterfront that does breakfast (not Wharf- pricks dont do breakky in winter)- will head there if I go. Will probably just wander around Eastern beach for a bit, go on a chopper ride if I'm feeling rich (probably not), then I might drive back into town and catch a movie.

Parking behind old Bended Elbow is still free on Sunday yeah?

Any Council operated parking is free on the weekends - just abide by the time restrictions. The one you mentioned is good, another option is Little Myer Street behind the cinema - that street and the side streets off it have some good parking options, as does the open air parking directly behind the cinema (not talking about the carpark under the cinema which I believe charges)

Make sure you avoid the CareParks as they charge 24 hours a day - that's the Office Works carpark and a couple of other small ones around the city

Any Council operated parking is free on the weekends - just abide by the time restrictions. The one you mentioned is good, another option is Little Myer Street behind the cinema - that street and the side streets off it have some good parking options, as does the open air parking directly behind the cinema (not talking about the carpark under the cinema which I believe charges)

Make sure you avoid the CareParks as they charge 24 hours a day - that's the Office Works carpark and a couple of other small ones around the city

Ah yes I know the exact one you're talking about. I'll just park at Bended- I know it and am happy to walk. It's not that far from the movies anyway..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back