• 9th - 13th

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • 14th - 18th

Votes: 18 30.5%
  • Higher then Carlton

Votes: 17 28.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

That team in the OP actually looks pretty decent. It's just lacking 3 or 4 genuine A-graders ala Treloar, and the overall balance is a bit off with Steele and Kennedy on wings etc. It's pretty young too, so naturally there will be improvement across the board over the next few years.

Midfield is absolute garbage and would get torched every single game. Would win the spoon*

*If Carlton is not in the league anymore

Treloar and Smith add class, it's not hugely talented outside them. Kennedy, Steele, Adams and Bugg are pretty tough though. Not the best by any means but not weak.
Edit: Forgot Ahern out him in with the first pair.

13 first rounder draft picks and 7 pre-listed players.

It should be a fairly strong team, albeit a lot of those players are still reasonably young.

and if you look at their draft number you can see that SOS had a shite load of misses with high draft picks, only got some right because he had so many goes.

Also shows how much more generous GWS concession were over Gold Coast, GWS given too much, Gold Coast too little. GWS really should have made the GF and maybe flag the past two years but imploded at the last hurdle both times.

Concessions were practically the same, mini draft picks were basically the main difference.

Gold Coast’s feeder team;

B: Shaw, ——, ——-
HB: McKenzie, ——,Saad
C: ———, Caddy, ———
HF: Weller, Dixon, Garlett
F: Matera, Hickey, Bennell
R: Smith, Prestia, O’Meara

Anyone I’m missing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not yours apparently, most of the good ones I'd think
images
images

Are you really silly enough to think that?
Suns will be gone within 3yrs.
I'll give you 6yrs.
Rest of the clubs will be sick of the AFL handing over millions of dollars too a deadhorse franchise.
Least the NRL were smart enough to have only one team in a non-traditional Rugby state.(And thats a state where its sport crazy).

Suns will be gone within 3yrs.
I'll give you 6yrs.
Rest of the clubs will be sick of the AFL handing over millions of dollars too a deadhorse franchise.
Least the NRL were smart enough to have only one team in a non-traditional Rugby state.(And thats a state where its sport crazy).
If you spend all night staring at the full moon, you can make out the shape of the B17 bomber.

It took you 37 years to win that since the last one. GWS have been playing 6 1/2 years, you literally had a 31 year head start to try and win a flag.
Listen mate.Can understand why your sticking up for your feeder club.Who's SoS got in mind this year?

Back