Recommitted Harrison Jones [signs 1 year deal]

Remove this Banner Ad

i think so, and if he's there at our 1st pick we should draft Archer Reid.
KPF stocks remain dire since the Lloyd/Lucas days.
You will need to trade down to get Reid IMO. If we don't finish last he has to be at the top of our list at 2 or 3. If we take another mid with our 1st pick most Roo supporters will melt down.

You will need to trade down to get Reid IMO. If we don't finish last he has to be at the top of our list at 2 or 3. If we take another mid with our 1st pick most Roo supporters will melt down.
I'd target WCE's pick 2 if they're still on a WA talent path....though i quite like the idea of Tholstrup as well for us.

Last edited:
We are in the same boat with Comben. A pick a part but can’t get on the park.
The reality is that outside of a handful, most of the talls from 2019 are injured or playing VFL right now. McAsey, Georgiades, Jones, Comben, Bryan, Riccardi. I think Jackson and De Koning are the only ones fit and playing AFL right now. 2020 is a similar boat outside the top 5 picks.

So, the smart play is to give Jones a bit more time, given how promising he looked in 2021.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A bloke about to get delisted over an actual big KPF that has shown a bit at afl level?
Um, I doubt he's going to be delisted given the goals Voss has kicked in the VFL in 2022 and 2023. That said, I do agree Jones on talent is miles ahead.

I wouldn't actually be surprised if Voss gets a trade somewhere. The role that would be best for him at AFL level is one that Langford has, and he may get a better opportunity elsewhere. Would be cheap as chips for another team.

Given his back and foot issues I doubt Jones will put the weight on required to be a genuine KPF. Probably be a 3rd tall type
Which would still be fine. A more mature/sturdy version of his 2021 form even if not severely bulked up would be a good addition to any side.

Voss aint going to get delisted. Have you seen the amount of goals he bagged in the VFL
Have you actually seen him play? He is an average player who kicked his biggest bag of goals against the weaker opposition and has struggled against the good VFL sides . And yes I have been at most of the VFL games this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back