Review Hawks v Dogs Practice Match, Wednesday 24th Feb 10.30am

Remove this Banner Ad

it's amazing that even in practice games the dogs are allowed to throw the ball

Yeah that Bailey Smith moment on the wing before was atrocious, ball disposed incorrectly and he punched it away out of mid air.

Pleased with what we saw from Brockman and Downie- need to see a lift in the middle. Not a horrible quarter but there's a lot we can tighten up on.

Think I've figured out the full screen issue.
Wasn't getting the full screen option on the overlay like others have posted.
Swapped from Chrome to Edge and now have the full screen option. As I kicked it to the new monitor (and the window resized) it disappeared, so I think it's sensitive to resolution / aspect ratio. I resized the window and it came back. Full screen now.

So maybe give window resizing a try and see if you can coerce it into appearing on the overlay?

ETA - Can't get it to appear on Chrome, so Edge it will be.

ETA2 - Geez, we dropped away late in the quarter when we tired

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love when Baines was chatting there was a clear holding the ball in our forward 50 - 5 minutes later we get called in a similar scenario.

Hoping there’s an emphasis on not being quite so shabby by foot before round 1.

Skills was the main difference in that quarter. Be good to see how we go with the wind. We seemed to lose a bit of confidence to use the corridor and started going wide. This is easy to defend once you go inside fifty as it borrows the angled for the forwards. I’d like to see switching into the corridor more now that we have the wind and get it into fifty quicker.

Worpel and Phillips very busy.

Hanrahan great start.

Morrison clean and laid a great tackle on English.

Hartigan has a golden fist.

Lewis looked confident and was clean when he had the footy.

Super strong mark from Moore.

Started getting cut up out of the middle in the last 10 minutes of that quarter.

Think I've figured out the full screen issue.
Wasn't getting the full screen option on the overlay like others have posted.
Swapped from Chrome to Edge and now have the full screen option. As I kicked it to the new monitor (and the window resized) it disappeared, so I think it's sensitive to resolution / aspect ratio. I resized the window and it came back. Full screen now.

So maybe give window resizing a try and see if you can coerce it into appearing on the overlay?

Just on how I achieved it - I'm running the stream on Chrome, and then casting to a Chromecast to my TV. When you do so, you should get a pop-up option that asks if you want to optimise it for your TV. That removed the scrobbling overlay and any other controls.

While the commentary team is talking to titch, they might need to ask for a few of the Hawthorn players names...just saying

‘Gets it to..another player’ was my highlight of the first quarter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back