Preview Hawks vs Dogs - Changes and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Age experts' tipping has the result 21-3 in Bulldogs favour.

Nobody still rates us, and rightly so. We haven't beaten a top team in a while.

Sorry for the intrusion, just a quick query. I have the opportunity of using a Hawthorn membership for tomorrow night's game. It is a gold membership with reserved seats attached, but apparently has "non-transferable" stated on it. This has me confused as I thought all AFL club memberships were transferable (I know Geelong memberships definitely are).

Can anyone help me out here? Cheers.

Sorry for the intrusion, just a quick query. I have the opportunity of using a Hawthorn membership for tomorrow night's game. It is a gold membership with reserved seats attached, but apparently has "non-transferable" stated on it. This has me confused as I thought all AFL club memberships were transferable (I know Geelong memberships definitely are).

you wont have any probs....

You'll be fine getting in mate.
Have gold reserved seats as well and each week there are different family members of 'the usual group' present - ie. one lady will bring her husband one week, her daughter the next etc. It'll scan as normal and there won't be any issues.

However if you're sitting amongst us you'd better be supporting us as well :thumbsu:

My guess: Brown replaces Ladson and starts on the bench (flexible to play forward or back); Murphy keeps his spot in the starting line up.

If you put two and two together you will get four. Ladson didn't train this morning coupled with the fact that Brown trained well and went through a fitness test it looks like the likely scenario

In

Browndog

Out

Ladson

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back