Preview Hawks vs Dogs - Changes and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is circling the internest:

gill.jpg

Well that's an easy match-up, Stratton takes Gillard, keeps her scoreless and ends up leading the country :eek:

sorry, wrong thread :p

m.

One matter to consider and an important one, is that this game will be played at the MCG, not Etihad, i don't have figures to support their form, but a big ground - outdoors, will definitately favour the mighty hawks.

Here are the figures for you:

2009 - MCG - 3:0, ES - 7:6, Other - 5:1 - (Finals 1:2 at the MCG, lost by 14pts to Geelong & 7pts to St.Kilda)

2010 - MCG - 2:0, ES - 4:4, Other - 2:1

You were saying?

If Gillard plays full foward then surely its time to swing Roughhead to full back. We have struggled with the power forwards for some time and JG is now the most powerful person in the country. Would love to see a ranga on ranga match up and might just play the big Rough back into some form.

Might not have been blatant, but it was pretty brutal. MRP would've been right onto it me thinks. :) ;)

Just so we are clear: Had Buddy committed the push it would have cost him 12 weeks; but Judd with the knife would have got off & C. Brown suspended instead... Correct??

Judd with the blood spattered knife, a knee in the cods and an eye gouge to go on with, caught on video from three angles, 'Insufficient evidence your honour - dismissed'.

Gary Ablett - 1 Brownlow vote.

Campbell Brown THINKING about doing it then deciding to gob off instead - 16 weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the BH reports, no one put their hand up and said you must pick me.

I'd think Gibbo would need some more time to get match fitness too, particularly since they are such a good running side.

Will be interesting to see with Peterson having two weeks off, whether he comes back in.

Our side will line up unchanged for the first time this season I think, Gibson will be given another go at Box Hill, peterson might have to put some good games in at Box hill as well to get back in as his form dropped away in his last few games, apart from doing a few flashy things he hasnt seen a lot of the ball and definately needs to do more, Brown and Hooper should also be available for selection the following round. Things are looking up finally, all we need now is for Roughie and Sewell to find form and we can really give the top sides a scare.

This game imo is the sort of game that will decide our season. If we lose it will be just another nothing season like last year but if we win we could seriously challenge the top 4.

Last time we had Morto, Sucko, Brown, Gibbo (albeit for 6 minutes), Mossy and Petersen. Replacements likely to be Burger, Sewell, Skipper, Ossie, Young and maybe Musto.

That is a fair injection of class. Plus Suzie, Roughie, Sizzle and Buddy are considerably more fit.

If Sewell shuts down Cooney we will win with one leg in the air.

Brown dog trained well yesterday so they might consider slotting him back in.

That is great news taz you know we are on this winning streak because of him. He WILLED us over the line against Richmond as much as what buddy did against Essendon if we hadn't beaten Richmond who knows where our season would be at the moment. So can't wait to see him back hope your back this week brown dog we missed u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back