Toast Hawthorn have headf***ed everyone

Remove this Banner Ad

Being THAT obsessed with another football team, and spending that much time thinking, talking and typing about them is quite simply bizarre. I wonder where the fascination/fixation comes from....
He posts the same questions over and over, no matter what response he gets.

Completely head*ed.

St Kilda supporters are getting desperate

Baring Max King having a 100 goal season

They will be middle tier for a long time

After being on BF for a few years the PM stuff was very weird …….. ignored them after the first couple! It’s like keep it public mate!
Yes. Bloody odd.

In the PM’s that I have found in the trash folder(3 screenshots worth) he assumes I’m actually “young” like my username, offered to take me to the footy. For some reason I am yet to define he calls me a “Hawthorn virgin”. I assume because he thinks I’ve never been to the footy.
Also seemingly wanted my address to “give me some vintage comics”. In another he wants to meet up before the Saints game this year…yeah, no thanks.

One of the oddest units I’ve come across on Bigfooty in the near 20 years of being here.

Yes. Bloody odd.

In the PM’s that I have found in the trash folder(3 screenshots worth) he assumes I’m actually “young” like my username, offered to take me to the footy. For some reason I am yet to define he calls me a “Hawthorn virgin”. I assume because he thinks I’ve never been to the footy.
Also seemingly wanted my address to “give me some vintage comics”. In another he wants to meet up before the Saints game this year…yeah, no thanks.

One of the oddest units I’ve come across on Bigfooty in the near 20 years of being here.
Dude, if he asks you to put the lotion on your skin - RUN!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes. Bloody odd.

Yeah I get the same treatment at times because of MinerBOY.... even though I'm closing in on my half century lol.

If anyone cares to know :) My local cricket team, of which I've been CC, President, Treasurer etc etc are called the Miners. Thus, I'm a Miner boy.... you know, a day in the field "C'mon Miner Boys, couple of quick wickets" etc etc. (Not to be confused with Minor boy :tongueclosed:).

Yeah I get the same treatment at times because of MinerBOY.... even though I'm closing in on my half century lol.

If anyone cares to know :) My local cricket team, of which I've been CC, President, Treasurer etc etc are called the Miners. Thus, I'm a Miner boy.... you know, a day in the field "C'mon Miner Boys, couple of quick wickets" etc etc. (Not to be confused with Minor boy :tongueclosed:).
That explains a lot. I always thought you were minor who works in a mine 🤪

Yes. Bloody odd.

You’re being groomed Young one!

Yes. Bloody odd.

Aren't too many actual young lads using the term Strapping these days!

matey killerspud nelk boys hawkman

You’re probably getting PM’s from him too. Don’t engage. Let the thread die.
I seem to be missing out. Seems a real strange one.
I actually don't mind the genuine discussion from others as it has turned into the de facto general Hawthorn thread on there but he does need to be thread banned for just repeating the same points over and over again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back