Toast Hawthorn have headf***ed everyone

Remove this Banner Ad

I missed the initial MRP reading that didn't mention high contact and apparently they had to go back and amend (heard it on sen this morning). Harf said today to Evans that he thought Cyril had been hard done by and asked if they had vision that no one else had seen that showed the high contact. Evans responded that the thought was that the contact had been around "neck high" and hence why it was looked at - seems bizzare tbh

They are setting cyril up for the next hit! Making sure the mrp get him for something soft and vague preferably in finals. Makes me sick listening to the bitching.

I missed the initial MRP reading that didn't mention high contact and apparently they had to go back and amend (heard it on sen this morning). Harf said today to Evans that he thought Cyril had been hard done by and asked if they had vision that no one else had seen that showed the high contact. Evans responded that the thought was that the contact had been around "neck high" and hence why it was looked at - seems bizzare tbh

Evans was quick to talk hypotheticals and stay well away from the rioli case

This might contradict what I said about Australians liking to celebrate mediocrity, but...

Had it been any of the other 17 clubs going for four flags in a row, they would be celebrated. We're going for four in a row, and everybody loses their minds.

This might contradict what I said about Australians liking to celebrate mediocrity, but...

Had it been any of the other 17 clubs going for four flags in a row, they would be celebrated. We're going for four in a row, and everybody loses their minds.
I think by four they'd be sick of anyone these days.
Imagine if it was pies or blues the melts would be bigger

But if it were Geelong or Sydney the love in would be at an extreme sickening level!
Bigfooty would still be melty the media might be happier about it though

What amuses me is 16 clubs will be 'happy' to see the back of Hawthorn, but as it becomes clear the giants will win the next three or four .... well, it wont be pretty

Spot on. No doubt the captains of meltiness, the Fat Twins, would be driving the Waaaaaaaah-mbulance.

#headf
#headf**ked
#premiershiphawthorn
#1046days

Hawk supporters will be whinging just as loudly should the GWS prediction come to fruition. I've aLReady heard on the radio how terrible it will be that GWS success will be at the same time as Dogs, Saints and Demons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a tip Mods/Administrators - if there is a Fourthorn I'd avoid seeking Admin advice from the ABS about Internet traffic

(Just read something from an IT expert suggesting the denial of service attack excuse is a crock and it was just that 5 million people did the census at the same time ..lol)

Hehe.
Just this morning at Auskick the sausage sizzle lady says,
"Hawthorn supporter eh? I should charge you double"
Me "Sounds like something a Geelong supporter would say.."
"Yeah I am, how'd you know that?"
"There's a certain level of pettyness only a Geelong supporter can produce!" :p

Thank your lucky stars the start up sides come in when they did . Only reason fourthorn will happen . top 5 great side all time but can't be considered the best simply because of the compromised drafts . Great players great coach great club but this years side is average and it's a reflection of the competition .

Thank your lucky stars the start up sides come in when they did . Only reason fourthorn will happen . top 5 great side all time but can't be considered the best simply because of the compromised drafts . Great players great coach great club but this years side is average and it's a reflection of the competition .
Lucky your opinion isn't worth a damn here or in the deciding of GOAT.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back