Rumour Hird and Lyon to team up?

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would any radio station think hiring Hird would get people to listen.
Apart from the "Stand by Hird" flogs most would turn it off if he came on.
You keep telling yourself Bigfooty is a reflection of the real world mate.

God damn what an unlikeable pairing.

Here's a picture of them together recently.

giant-douche-and-turd-sandwich.jpg

True, there seem to be a larger % of "Stand by Hird" flogs on BF than in the real world.
Exactly.
There are plenty of flogs who keep quoting "Stand By Hird" on BF.

Good pick up.

I will drop SEN, just as i have dropped attending AFL matches
Stooging the public is some kind of new sport.
Huh? What's the point of dropping of the actual game but still posting on a football forum? Some people seriously do think their comments regarding the game are actually bigger than the game itself,amazing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huh? What's the point of dropping of the actual game but still posting on a football forum? Some people seriously do think their comments regarding the game are actually bigger than the game itself,amazing.
I don't attend AFL games because i will no longer be stooged by the AFL.
I still follow Hawthorn.
That is a seriously strange comment about it being bigger than the game.Strange thinking.

I don't attend AFL games because i will no longer be stooged by the AFL.
I still follow Hawthorn.
That is a seriously strange comment about it being bigger than the game.Strange thinking.
Maybe your right and I'll admit I don't fully understand the logic. If you don't attend games but still buy your membership,I assume you follow the game on tv and enjoy it enough to post on forums. I couldn't imagine the afl care that much,it's actually kind of funny. If I got the tv part wrong your stand has a bit more merit I guess. Maybe you can help me understand how you can drop the game because you don't want to be stooged but follow a club participating in that game? What's your way of keeping track on how your club is going? I do know people who feel this and they instead follow local footy,that I understand.

Maybe your right and I'll admit I don't fully understand the logic. If you don't attend games but still buy your membership,I assume you follow the game on tv and enjoy it enough to post on forums. I couldn't imagine the afl care that much,it's actually kind of funny. If I got the tv part wrong your stand has a bit more merit I guess. Maybe you can help me understand how you can drop the game because you don't want to be stooged but follow a club participating in that game? What's your way of keeping track on how your club is going? I do know people who feel this and they instead follow local footy,that I understand.
You have picked most of it.
I watch football saturday and sundays and am now more involved around my local club amongst many friends.
Far more enjoyable than feeling used and expendable by the AFL.
I do go to VFL games and i find i can learn more about the football industry at this level, and pick up far more news amongst the people i see around the traps.

Not that I listen much to morning radio, but I don't mind Garry coming back. He hasn't committed a capital offence. Heck, we don't know anything about what happened besides Billy sooking it up from his perspective. Who knows where things really stood. Billy was apparently already separated from his wife, and so was Garry, so the worst thing we can say is that Garry didn't tell him he was seeing his ex. Maybe he just didn't know how to tell him, didn't want to hurt him. It's gutless, but understandable.

Hird, on the other hand, I don't want him back. He's a disgrace. Every second phonecall is going to be about the supplements saga. Keep him away.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back