HooliganWolf (Werewolf Football Style)

Remove this Banner Ad

THIS GAME HAS NEW POWERS FOR ROLES. PLEASE READ THE OP CAREFULLY.

Who are ya? Cor blimey, it's time for Werewolf to hit the Green Street Hooligans of good old England. For this game football teams will be the mode of operation.

Basic Rules:
At the beginning of the game each player is given a 'role' at random and in secret (via PM) by the moderator.

The aim of the Villagers is to identify and kill all of the Northerners, Chavs, and Liverpool before the evil factions can kill enough villagers so that (# of e.g. Northerners = # of Villagers). Only one faction can win.

How are players killed?
Each 'turn' of the game will last approximately 24 hours and also represents one 'day' of game time,thus a game will go on for several days before it is concluded. There are two 'phases' to every turn of the game;

Night Phase (7:00pm – 12:00am): When evil factions secretly decide among themselves, via PM communication, which Villager (one per night) that they shall kill and then inform the moderator via PM. Others with a Night action also enter their actions now via PM to the Mods. Decisions for the night phase are to be in no later than midnight.

Day Phase (12:00am – 7:00pm): After the results of Night actions have been announced, everybody, Villagers, Northerners, Chavs and Liverpool discusses and ultimately votes publicly in the game-thread upon which player (one per day) that they shall lynch and kill. Votes for the day phase are to be in no later than 7pm.

Obviously during the day the Villagers will want the group to vote for and lynch an evil player, whilst the evil players themselves will want not to be lynched; herein lies the fundamental strategy of the game:

Can the villagers identify the evildoers whilst at the same time convincing the rest of the group that they're not evil? And can the evildoers convince the group that they're not evil at all and thus avoid being lynched?

Werewolf Etiquette:

There are two main rules which everyone must follow in order for the game to run successfully;

DEAD PLAYERS MUST LEAVE THE GAME
If you are killed at any point during the game then you are no longer allowed to participate although I will allow a farewell post, but that post cannot impact the remainder of the game.

THERE MUST BE NO PRIVATE COMMUNICATION BETWEEN PLAYERS EXCEPT WITHIN THE GROUPS LISTED BELOW
Except for the above-mentioned groups sending PMs between themselves, other forms of private communication concerning the game are not allowed.

Anyone caught sending screen captures of BigFooty PMs of any kind in this thread will be mod-killed instantly with no warning.

Anyone caught quoting PMs from the mods will be mod-killed without warning.

Failure to complete 2 consecutive votes or night actions will result in the player being modkilled

Failure to make at least 1 post a day that contributes to the game will result in a warning. Two consecutive days of this behaviour will result in a mod-kill. Definition of a post that contributes to the game IS ENTIRELY AT MY DISCRETION. If you receive a warning, it's not too difficult to rectify this the following day. I will allow people to PM me to clarify what I expect if they are surprised at receiving such a warning. I hope I don't have to issue any.

For this game we will be using the Reason for Lynching rule.

Voting:
During the Day Phase players must vote for whom to lynch, your vote must be formatted in bold like this: Player Name.

Upon the voting deadline (end of day-phase) the votes will be tallied by the moderator and whoever has received the most will be lynched and be out of the game: remember, once killed you cannot take further part; do not reveal your roles to anyone until the game has been concluded.

Any ties in voting will be decided by coin toss

The game will start with a night phase.

Roles

Chavs (4) – Get 1 kill per night phase

Chelsea (Godfather) – With their Russian mob boss, who else would it be? Chelsea are a powerhouse of the EPL, but occasionally fluff their lines and fall back into mid-table mediocrity like the best clubs, so when seered at night will be shown to be a villager. Cannot be killed at night. One seer per night.

Arsenal (Role Blocker) – These days the best Arsenal can do is deny other teams (*cough*Spurs*cough*) their run at glory. Can block a role each night. Will be notified each night that their group is targeted for an action, but will not be told which action. If they choose to block this action, they will no longer be notified when their group is targeted.

Milwall (Thug) – Assists in making the kill. If Milwall and West Ham are the last remaining Mafia, they will begin fighting each other, meaning that their night action will go to a coin toss to determine if it will be completed.

West Ham (Thug) – Assists in making the kill. If Milwall and West Ham are the last remaining Mafia, they will begin fighting each other, meaning that their night action will go to a coin toss to determine if it will be completed.

Win condition: Eliminate The Northerners, Liverpool, and have more or equal players to the village.

The Northerners (4) – Get 1 kill per night phase

Manchester United (Alpha Wolf)– Like Chelsea, United are a powerhouse of the competition, but also like Chelsea, they've recently dabbled with mediocrity. As such, they will be seered as a villager. Immune at night. One seer per night.

Manchester City (Werecub) - If United's noisy neighbours are killed, the Northerners will seek their wavenge, getting two kills the following night.

Blackburn (Wolf) – Assists with kills at night.

Burnley (Wolf) – Assists with kills at night.

Note: If the Northerners seer their fallen rivals (Newcastle or Leeds) whichever they seer first will be recruited to their faction, with the other becoming a villager.

Win condition: Eliminate the Chavs, Liverpool and have more or equal players to the village

Liverpool (vampire)
Liverpool just love pinching players off smaller clubs and converting them to the odious red side of Merseyside. If Liverpool are vanquished, the remaining converts will remain as vampires but cannot continue to convert. Converts every second night, to a maximum of 3 recruits. Kills on the other night.

Win condition: Eliminate Chavs, the Northerners and have more or equal players to the village

Newcastle and Leeds - When The Northerners seer one of these two, the first to be seered will join the Northerners. The other will become a villager.

Win condition: If neither is seered, they will win with the village.

Village

The South Coast (3) (Flogs) – Southampton, Portsmouth and Bournemouth. Can communicate in a PM, and can make one kill and one seer for the game. If Portsmouth is the last remaining member, they cannot perform these actions as they are too poor.

Win condition: Win with the village.

Leicester City (1) (Vigilante) – Giant slayers Leicester can make one kill per night.

Watford (1) (seer) – Their connections throughout Europe allow them to view one player's role per night.

Luton (1) (fake seer) - Poor Luton. They think they have an important role but really their seer is determined by random.org.

Hull City (1) (doctor) – Loves to help everyone else by bending over and handing out points. This player can protect a player from all night actions (seer, kill, conversion etc.). Must alternate players. I.e. Cannot save the same player two nights in a row.

Tottenham (1) (Gun Owner) - Loves to help others do well without doing much themselves. Can nominate a villager three times during the game to take possession of a gun. That villager can then kill someone during the day phase. The gun has three bullets, after which the Gun Owner will be a simple villager.

WildCard - Will be randomly assigned an additional good role. Will not know they are a wildcard.

Villagers - normal players with no special powers. Vote during the day to decide who is lynched.

Premier League Medal: The Premier League medal makes players feel amazing, gifting them immunity for one day and one night phase. The amulet will change hands at the beginning of the Day Phase. I.e. The holder must nominate the person they wish to pass it to at night. The amulet must leave a faction once it has been held by everyone within that faction.The amulet breaks once there are 6 players remaining.

Championship Medal: The holder thinks they've won the Premier League, but really they've just won the minnowship. This medal does not protect the holder from death. The holder thinks they have the PL medal though and must pass it on in the same manner. The amulet breaks once the holder has been attacked.
Win condition: Eliminate Chavs, The Northerners and Liverpool

Last edited:
Player list.

1. Far Kern - Hull City
2. Van Dyke
3. HumanMeatball - West Ham
4. Elton Johns Wig - Portsmouth
5. GN80 - Villager
6. tgrs
7. JT_the_Man - Villager
8. Loonerty
9. Sante - Manchester United/Alpha Wolf
10. Fryer Tuck - Everton/Converted Vampire
11. Nakia - Liverpool
12. Roo2Macca - Chelsea/Godfather
13. Blacky - Arsenal/Role Blocker
14. Thatsapaddlin - Tottenham/Gun Owner
15. Michaels - Burnley
16. Noobz0r - Villager
17. Golumless
18. Red Mist
19. The Filth Wizard - Villager
20. RodneyDangerfield
21. Dennis Crumpet - Watford? / Seer?
22. Dog105
23. Frankston Rover - Villager
24. Akkaps - Villager
25. Skipper_ - Villager
26. FR0GGY - Blackburn/Wolf
27. BRAB - Villager
28. BurningDwarf
29. RU_
30. DapperJong - Newcastle
31. BigJoeD_ - Leicester City/Vigilante
32. Bet on Blue - Villager
33. Jd2010
34. Spookism - Southampton
35. Established1870 - Southampton Wildcard

Last edited:
Just posting this now for when Noobz's finishes.

Important additions:

Failure to make at least 1 post a day that contributes to the game will result in a warning. Two consecutive days of this behaviour will result in a mod-kill. Definition of a post that contributes to the game IS ENTIRELY AT MY DISCRETION. If you receive a warning, it's not too difficult to rectify this the following day. I will allow people to PM me to clarify what I expect if they are surprised at receiving such a warning. I hope I don't have to issue any.

If Liverpool are vanquished, the remaining converts will remain as villagers but cannot continue to convert.

Arsenal (Role Blocker) – These days the best Arsenal can do is deny other teams (*cough*Spurs*cough*) their run at glory. Can block a role each night. Will be notified each night that their group is targeted for an action, but will not be told which action. If they choose to block this action, they will no longer be notified when their group is targeted

Newcastle and Leeds - When one is seered by The Northerners they will join that faction, and the other will become a villager.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You will be threadbanned from all my future threads because I have a strict "No Dickheads" policy in place.

"HaroLad Thread" and "No Dickheads" is oxymoronic.

5085ade1afa96f3c650000e5.jpg

FINALLY!

THE ROCK Loonerty HAS COME BACK
TO WEREWOLF GAMES

In.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back