News I became a Dad Today

Remove this Banner Ad

No doubt this will be moved or deleted and I will get a card or a life ban for this BUT....

I BECAME A DAD TODAY.....

THE SWANS HAVE A NEW FAN

Elijah was bought into the Swans family at 14:07 11/03/2016. With red and white all over him.

GO SWANS....

Let's share our personal glory here
Great work by your wife to have the baby 40 minutes before bouncedown so you still got to see the game.

I'm sorry mate but we don't have any Draft points left over after selecting Mills so the club won't be picking up Elijah as a father son and he'll be forced to become a Collingwood acolyte.

No doubt this will be moved or deleted and I will get a card or a life ban for this BUT....

THE SWANS HAVE A NEW FAN

Elijah was bought into the Swans family at 14:07 11/03/2016. With red and white all over him.

GO SWANS....

Don't let him end up on the Dark Side. Han Solo didn't think it would happen either but look what happened to him. In 20 years time your son could be here

280686-tlsnewslandscape.jpg

if you are not careful.

In all seriousness though, congratulations.

Many Congrats Troy& Punts on the birth of your lil ones:thumbsu:;),hope you have many joyous years ahead& all the very best of fortune & health to you all& welcoming the amazing new additions to the Swans family;).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats Troy and Punts. Don't make the same mistake as me. I surrounded my three kids in Swans paraphernalia when they were growing up but I think I turned them away. The two girls support Hawthorn and my son supports Essendon :-(.
Yikes... both ends of the spectrum there mate. One's team is going for a 4peat & the other is lucky they're still allowed in the comp!

THE SWANS HAVE A NEW FAN

GO SWANS....

Well done son, hope mum & bub are doing well:thumbsu:

Will we be looking forward to a new recruit in 18 years;) or not.

Big congratulations Troy and Punts. Enjoy every second of the incredible rollercoaster journey you've now embarked on.

People who aren't parents have no idea what they're missing out on.

(Mind you, people who are parents have no idea what they're missing out on either!)

Congrats guys.

I've got four kids and one of my proudest moments (besides each of their births) was running out with my two eldest Auskickers at half time on the SCG. Loved it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back