Werewolf ICE CREAM WEREWOLF - sign up or miss out on another dank420_ classic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Agreed. The extra villager numbers helped equalise the chances of winning between good/evil in this game IMO.

Possibly the SK was taken out of the game too early for evil noting how many extra villagers there were compared to other games.

Well played by Strigoi as evil, stayed pretty well hidden and was deceitful the whole way.

Good job by Chip to lead the village with not much info/other roles to work off.
I thought it made an evil win extremely difficult. Threw off the balance and the fact that evil were in it was a testament to how guys like serial and wiz played.

I thought it made an evil win extremely difficult. Threw off the balance and the fact that evil were in it was a testament to how guys like serial and wiz played.
Let's be honest both sides made a few mistakes along the way, evil change one or two of those errors and the game is theirs. As it stands it was still very close.

Much better than the usual having to find the SK right before their win con with both evil factions + possibly vamps in the frame at d5 IMO.

My recollection might be wrong but I feel like village have only won a handful of times since I started playing.

This is how it's meant to be. I think a lot of people have complained about that, though, so then you get weird s**t like exploding potatoes that take out half the village, intimidations that stop people from actually playing the game, 3SKs and a vamp, JOATs, i could go on.

IMO, the majority of the game should be played in the thread. The fun should come from people playing, no matter if you're a role or a plain villager (a mod committed to a theme helps too). I will continue to host games like this, so I guess just consider it hard mode.

Agreed. The extra villager numbers helped equalise the chances of winning between good/evil in this game IMO.

Possibly the SK was taken out of the game too early for evil noting how many extra villagers there were compared to other games.

Well played by Strigoi as evil, stayed pretty well hidden and was deceitful the whole way.

Good job by Chip to lead the village with not much info/other roles to work off.
Definitely, we need a few villagers to give evil a chance.

This is how it's meant to be. I think a lot of people have complained about that, though, so then you get weird s**t like exploding potatoes that take out half the village, intimidations that stop people from actually playing the game, 3SKs and a vamp, JOATs, i could go on.

IMO, the majority of the game should be played in the thread. The fun should come from people playing, no matter if you're a role or a plain villager (a mod committed to a theme helps too). I will continue to host games like this, so I guess just consider it hard mode.
Should be standard mode, every game like this is way more enjoyable. Being a villager is also more enjoyable when there's more of you so you actually have to use your brain.

Should be standard mode, every game like this is way more enjoyable. Being a villager is also more enjoyable when there's more of you so you actually have to use your brain.

Michaels ran a game that secretly had no roles. Everyone was a villager. He made the thread think they were killing off the odd role and then letting the dead guy in on the joke after they died.

It did not go down well LOL

use your brain

kramer im out GIF

The balance is it gives evil more places to hide too.

Yep. There is no skill in just voting everyday.

Maybe if a more experienced evil player was there at the end for the wolves it would have had a different outcome. But it was a great learning experience. It was fascinating near the end to be a part of it and see how it all played out.

Maybe if a more experienced evil player was there at the end for the wolves it would have had a different outcome. But it was a great learning experience. It was fascinating near the end to be a part of it and see how it all played out.
Yeah, if only I hadn't been found out by Chippy, one more day phase and I think we would have won.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, if only I hadn't been found out by Chippy, one more day phase and I think we would have won.
and if your aunt had balls she’d be your uncle.

posting in the thread is the most important thing you can do as a vanillager. it is the most fun 'role' in the game imo

showing youre town with your posts thins targets for power roles to really get to work and is a great skill to develop as a vanilla town which translates into your scum game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back