If we lose to the Gold Coast Suns, is it time for a revolution?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dixie Normous

Premiership Player
May 13, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
If we lose to the GCS on Easter Sunday and heaven forbid, (pardon the pun) get crucified by them, is it time for the members to storm the Bastille and start a revolution?

What can we do as mere mortal supporters to break the chains and kickstart a new dawn?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we do happen to lose there's going to be some monumental pressure heaped on the club.

We shouldn't even have to play well to beat the Suns at home. They've been the opposite of North Melbourne really who've been unlucky in their games.

However I'm not sure of my reaction should we happen to lose.

Campo on AA.

Basically players fault we went sideways too much.

Hmmmmmm

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I mean there's an element of truth in that, however if that is in anyway by design then it's the coaches.

If it isn't by design but the message isn't getting through, that's on the coaches. Are they not confident in Tex or JJs ability to clunk one ?? That's a selection AND player problem.

Campo on AA.

Basically players fault we went sideways too much.

Hmmmmmm
Wuh oh

D Mac said that was a coaching directive. That we got told we went too quickly last week so slowed down.

Trouble in paradise?

Wuh oh

D Mac said that was a coaching directive. That we got told we went too quickly last week so slowed down.

Trouble in paradise?

Betts on 5AA last week repeatedly said they were going to slow it down a bit on the weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back