Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Biden isn’t the senile one
Biden is definitely showing signs of senility.

... but Trump is also showing many of the same signs, and is dangerous in many, many, other ways as well.

Basically they have a choice between a senile but benign candidate in Biden, or a senile malignant cancer in Trump.

What signs?
Did you watch his address to the Nation?
Constant stumbling, forgetting his lines, calling people by the wrong names... You're having a lend of yourself if you think he still has all his marbles.

Biden is going senile, but mostly benign. Trump is going senile, but is a malignant cancer.

Constant stumbling, forgetting his lines, calling people by the wrong names... You're having a lend of yourself if you think he still has all his marbles.

Biden is going senile, but mostly benign. Trump is going senile, but is a malignant cancer.
Did you watch it? I watched the whole thing and didn’t see that. He has a speech impediment as we all know but I saw no signs of senility.
Hey, I'm not disagreeing other than Trump is not quite as far down the senile road as Biden. One appears to still be be a physically functioning human, Biden not so much. Neither should be within a million miles of the U.S. presidency, I think we can both agree on that?
Trump is way further down the line. He also has a mental illness on top of it and not a bone of decency. Not comparable. He is downright dangerous with zero moral compass and willing to sell his country and allies out to the highest bidder. No comparison whatsoever. Zero.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not even surprising the posters who prefer the sex offender, fraud and known racist.

They do it in such a way to deflect that they actually are a silent but obvious Trump supporter.

The general projection is both are bad but Trump is not as bad as Biden blah, blah, blah.

LOL even a Trump hater like Vader can see it tells me all I need to know because he's 1000% smarter than you.

Biden and Trump are both totally, massively unsuited to be within a million miles of the Presidency of the United states and anyone that thinks differently *(you) should be committed.
No, as Vader and anyone with a brain said, Biden’s age is a concern but Trump is the one who is totally unsuited. He is downright dangerous. A narcissistic psychopath.
You constantly equate the two.
You are way off.

No, as Vader and anyone with a brain said, Biden’s age is a concern but Trump is the one who is totally unsuited. He is downright dangerous. A narcissistic psychopath.
You constantly equate the two.
You are way off.
On a scale of 1 - 10, for suitability to be President, with 10 being an ideal President (think Lincoln, FDR, Washington)...

Biden rates a 1.
Trump rates a -500,000,000,000.

Biden's increasing senility makes him unsuitable to be President... but he's still infinitely preferable to Trump.

Last edited:
Neil Abrams thread from last year attached to the tweet below is worth a read, and refresh if you've read it already

Outlines russia's disinfo campaign in regard to russia's massacre of Ukrainians in Bucha

Hey, I'm not disagreeing other than Trump is not quite as far down the senile road as Biden. One appears to still be be a physically functioning human, Biden not so much. Neither should be within a million miles of the U.S. presidency, I think we can both agree on that?
Biden definitely not senile. Just ask OGC. :devil:

1712380908180.png

Kamela would say I like Ven diagrams. :D:D:D:D

1712380996568.png

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back