Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently this guy has met a few guys from our board 🤣

Brilliant analysis which has been confirmed numerous studies of the demographics of voting patterns in the USA.

Trump has secured the uneducated white older male rural voter. Trump resonates with these dumbarses.

Unlike our elections, you register all your personal details so they know who you are, level of education, which party you are registered with etc.

How, as it's an Australian not a US appointment?
Ambassadors are still expected to present their credentials to the Head of State, when taking up their position. I wouldn't be surprised if there was some mechanism for rejecting them. I don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised...

Ambassadors are still expected to present their credentials to the Head of State, when taking up their position. I wouldn't be surprised if there was some mechanism for rejecting them. I don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised...
He's already been appointed. It's an Australian not a US decision to appoint him & remove him.

Sure Trump can apply pressure, but it's an Australian decision.

Name me a time when an Australian diplomat was removed by another country (excluding where they have expelled our diplomatic office for political reasons).

He's already been appointed. It's an Australian not a US decision to appoint him & remove him.

Name me a time when an Australian diplomat was removed by another country (excluding where they have expelled our diplomatic office for political reasons).
I didn't say that it happens often. I'm just saying that it's likely/plausible that such a mechanism exists.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a pretty good read.

An article in response to the ABC's 4 Corners airing of "Ukraine's War: The Other Side" earlier this week

It's sad so many people in "the west" fail to acknowledge what's actually happening there, or worse, see nothing wrong with russia's behaviour

MAGA are blaming the wrong people for their woes.
Trump gave massive tax cuts to the rich during his tenure.
Trickle down economics doesn’t work.

Its one big con. The rich made an exorbitant amount of money and whenever governing bodies discussed upping the minimum wage to improve living conditions for the working poor, all the rich used the same tactic current businesses do now when reducing tipping culture. They just threaten jobs. Yet, products aren't cheaper in the USA and in the case of tipping, food is still just as expensive as anywhere else in the world.

Trickle down economics never works its just a hypothesis the rich made up to pretend people will lose jobs if they have to pay an extra dollar an hour.

I can totally foresee Trump refusing to meet with diplomats who aren't his side of politics and even refuse audiences with anyone whose not LNP appointed. Trump is creating a clear line in the sand with his style of politics that is MAGA or not at all.

However, he wont win.

- Trump is unable to pay his legal bills, he is also unable to attract fundraising. He apparently only managed to fundraise a total of $3m for the entire month of January where Biden is managing $2m per day creating a massive election war chest. Big business is not backing Trump and the rich aren't backing him either....at least financially. So he has some big issues facing him.

Honestly I think he has gambled with donors money and lost big time. If he alienates big money who can't be seen with extremist views its going to be hard for him to compete. MAGA is outright alienating everyone who doesn't align with their views.

The thing here is, he gambled on his ego. He didn't gamble on facts. He honestly thought he was untouchable and by syphoning of millions from the republican election fund, I think he thought he'd just repay it when ultimately he wins and the PR pressure on those involved made them slink away in the darkness and they drop the charges. They didn't and he now owes over $500m for bond and he has no money to pay his huge legal bills and he has no money to put back into the republican donor funds for election purposes.

Trump could literally be nothing but an old broke man humiliated sitting in a jail cell by this time next year.

lol .. I go onto twitter and MTG is at the at the top of the trending list

Seems she's been busy making a c*nt of herself (again) over the last few days. On a variety of topics. Here's 1 I thought summarized her character well

Apart from this she's delved into equating abortion as murder in a hearing in congress. Claimed Biden has destroyed the US oil industry while working in collusion with china and russia (note: US oil production is at historic highs and expanding). Being 1 of only 9 members of congress to vote against a resolution condemning russia for their abduction of Ukrainian children

There's probably more

Last edited:
This is a pretty good read.

An article in response to the ABC's 4 Corners airing of "Ukraine's War: The Other Side" earlier this week

It's sad so many people in "the west" fail to acknowledge what's actually happening there, or worse, see nothing wrong with russia's behaviour

The SMH is running with it too now

I can totally foresee Trump refusing to meet with diplomats who aren't his side of politics and even refuse audiences with anyone whose not LNP appointed. Trump is creating a clear line in the sand with his style of politics that is MAGA or not at all.

However, he wont win.

- Trump is unable to pay his legal bills, he is also unable to attract fundraising. He apparently only managed to fundraise a total of $3m for the entire month of January where Biden is managing $2m per day creating a massive election war chest. Big business is not backing Trump and the rich aren't backing him either....at least financially. So he has some big issues facing him.

Honestly I think he has gambled with donors money and lost big time. If he alienates big money who can't be seen with extremist views its going to be hard for him to compete. MAGA is outright alienating everyone who doesn't align with their views.

The thing here is, he gambled on his ego. He didn't gamble on facts. He honestly thought he was untouchable and by syphoning of millions from the republican election fund, I think he thought he'd just repay it when ultimately he wins and the PR pressure on those involved made them slink away in the darkness and they drop the charges. They didn't and he now owes over $500m for bond and he has no money to pay his huge legal bills and he has no money to put back into the republican donor funds for election purposes.

Trump could literally be nothing but an old broke man humiliated sitting in a jail cell by this time next year.
He might not win legally, but the GOP seem to be putting everything in place to refuse to accept him losing again.
There is no honour amongst thieves.
This was last time.
Imagine what next time will be like.

lol .. I go onto twitter and MTG is at the at the top of the trending list

Seems she's been busy making a c*nt of herself (again) over the last few days. On a variety of topics. Here's 1 I thought summarized her character well

Apart from this she's delved into equating abortion as murder in a hearing in congress. Claimed Biden has destroyed the US oil industry while working in collusion with china and russia (note: US oil production is at historic highs and expanding). Being 1 of only 9 members of congress to vote against a resolution condemning russia for their abduction of Ukrainian children

There's probably more

DAFBP - My summarised description of this 'person' and character.

I doubt anyone will guess so message me if you want to know what this acronym stands for.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back