• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Pancakes

Club Legend
Sep 10, 2006
Everywhere
AFL Club
West Coast
Has he managed to overtake Josh Hunt with that dreadful effort tonight?

One on one with Milne of all players, and Gibbs dead set s**t himself. Grow a pair of nuts you girl.

I think this could be yet another bad drafting disaster by the Blues.

How can you respect a player who sums up a situations for 2 seconds, pauses, then pulls out like a girl?

If he is going to be a champion "who is better than Judd" then he needs to watch this tape, take it onboard, and learn from it.

I'll bet that next week he goes in harder than ever.

If he doesn't.... well then he's the AFL's biggest squib. I didn't vote, but I will if he is weak as piss again next week. We should give him a chance to learn from it.

He also dropped a mark in the middle of the ground vs Brisbane in the glorified practice match series.

He heard the footsteps and s**t himself.

He is still very young, so it MIGHT leave his game, but if not, he won't turn out to be what carlton hopes he will be

He also dropped a mark in the middle of the ground vs Brisbane in the glorified practice match series.

He is still very young, so it MIGHT leave his game, but if not, he won't turn out to be what carlton hopes he will be

You still would've picked him had you guys finished last instead of us. ;)

some of you people are fools. 1 bad judgement call doesnt make a squib. if he is still doing it in a few years llike aaron fiora then make the call. just like pendlebury was labled last year after 1 fumble, you are being too hard on the boy.

some of you people are fools. 1 bad judgement call doesnt make a squib. if he is still doing it in a few years llike aaron fiora then make the call. just like pendlebury was labled last year after 1 fumble, you are being too hard on the boy.

I agree with you every time you post:thumbsu:

Pendles will be a gun but i do remember waht people were saying after his first couple of games.

The thing is because of Judd being outstanding as a youngster everyone expects the kids to dominate at the ages of 18 19 20.

Some people take time to develop. I was too young to remember but apparently buckley didn't look so good in his first season but now he is a star. Just because players don't dominate early in their carear doesn't mean they won't be a star of the game

bucks averaged over 20 disposals in his first year in 20 games
Yeah - He won the Rising Star award comfortably.

Of course, he was already 20/21, with a Magarey Medal to his name by that stage, so it's a bit unfair to Gibbs.

Even so - I'm not one to pass judgment, but I find the attitude that Bryce Gibbs is definitely going to come good, and couldn't possibly actually turn out to be any less than a superstar of the competition a little amusing.

There is a risk factor in ANY draft pick. No matter how highly he is rated, no matter how much he has "proven", there is always a chance that he may never live up to expectations.

Gibbs will probably come good, but there are too many people believing that it is a lay-down misere.

Yeah - He won the Rising Star award comfortably.

Of course, he was already 20/21, with a Magarey Medal to his name by that stage, so it's a bit unfair to Gibbs.

Very unfair to Gibbs.

Bucks also won the Jack Oatey Medal (equivalent of the Norm Smith Medal) in Port's premiership that year.

He was a readymade superstar when he moved to Brisbane.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i saw the incident in question and for memory the commentators sighed out aloud, didn't look great but as someone said above about pendles, did the same thing last year and now he is a gun.

One of the biggest squibs I have seen played 375 games for Carlton (Craig Bradley). If Gibbs can emulate Bradley, I will be more than happy.

his a gun, his still a kid its his bloody 6 th game and u fools are critizing him for it... his going to get more confidence and once he does im sure he wont pull out of any comp.

Has he managed to overtake Josh Hunt with that dreadful effort tonight?

One on one with Milne of all players, and Gibbs dead set s**t himself. Grow a pair of nuts you girl.

I think this could be yet another bad drafting disaster by the Blues.
Would you perhaps prescribe him some Horse Tranquelizer to 'numb' the senses? Seems to work for your mob.....

I'm not so sure about that mate.

Sheedy has always liked to pick KPP with early picks

Of course we will never know

Please. Every club in the league would have taken Gibbs 1st if they had the pick.

Re: that incident, didn't look good for sure. Hopefully it will be highlighted to him and he understands that it is unacceptable.

I guess Pancakes missed Gibbs getting stuck into Baker after he hit Murphy and having to be pulled away by his teammates. ;)

What a soft ****! :rolleyes:

A shame his more senior teammates didn't do more to Baker when they had the chance.

A huge difference in pushing and shoving a man behind play, and actually putting your head over the ball.

The kid has skills no doubt about that, but he better realise that you still need to put your body on the line to make it at this level.

Back