Is it National Essendon Week ?

Remove this Banner Ad

kevin sheedy did alright :D

one other thing players dont need to come from a winning culture or be in a premiership to become good coaches

Kevin Sheedy is a first class w***er but he did come from a successful winning culture and is a former premiership player...

Name any former player from a non-premiership winning club who has actually won a grand final as a coach???

Kevin Sheedy is a first class w***er but he did come from a successful winning culture and is a former premiership player...

Name any former player from a non-premiership winning club who has actually won a grand final as a coach???

fail

mark williams
alastair clarkson
paul roos
denis pagan

just to name a few...:rolleyes:

Next time, you should actually think about the answer to your question before posting it. There have been several coaches who have won a premiership without winning one in their playing days.

Next time, you should actually think about the answer to your question before posting it. There have been several coaches who have won a premiership without winning one in their playing days.

Yeah... should have checked on a couple of them...

Denis Pagan... yeah...

Mark Williams... 4 SANFL premierships with Port Adelaide so he is discounted straight away.

Alastair Clarkson... would have learnt a lot under Pagan really... but yes, wasnt successful as a player with North.

Oh. Pick me, pick me!

I'm glad you're confident with Knights and his plan. To get rid of Lloyd, Lovett, Lucas and Mcphee in one offseason is truly the work of a genius and not a madman.

I guess you can consider that vision and direction.

Although it seems like he's blind and the only direction anyone can see you going is down.

Weeeeee.

Overall the Dons list is Junk. No midfield, no forward line. Humiliated in the Elimination final by 96 points. An ugly gutter culture - repeated court appearances of your players. A hated coach, ongoing internal infighting. A mess.

Prediction: Essendon 2010 = Richmond 2009. Kick back and watch the disaster unfold. :)

yes!! That means we're going to have a cracker of a year! Awesome!

Whatever parrot says, the opposite occurs.

I still fondly recall you spruiking the Blues top young raw talent back in 2005. How did that work out for you? Good times :D

yes!! That means we're going to have a cracker of a year! Awesome!

Whatever parrot says, the opposite occurs.

I still fondly recall you spruiking the Blues top young raw talent back in 2005. How did that work out for you? Good times :D

The Scum's bored must be boring.

You have been spending a lot of time on our Board lately :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so? Get some uglier girls behind the bar then
I agree with parrot, you are destined for the bottom 4. All this garbage about knights bein a visionary and great leader of young men, oh come on the guys a hack and the essendon members are divided over knights. Look at the way he has treated the retiring players, the Lloyd fiasco was appalling. All this our culture v your culture well cast your mind back to June this year and the Mark McVeigh & Dean Solomon p*ss up..out til 3am and missed training, at least our guys were on official leave. McVeigh second in consecutive weeks...and a persepective captain.

Our list is superior, far more talented and really wouldn;t expect an Essendon person to agree, we earnt our spot in the 8 and weren;t embarassed in the finals by how much, 96 points wasn;t it.

Next season will see a massive Carlton improvement & you guys know it.

This holier than thou attitude coming from bummers supporters is not surprising, you have always had a superiority complex, why I don;t know.

I agree with parrot, you are destined for the bottom 4. All this garbage about knights bein a visionary and great leader of young men, oh come on the guys a hack and the essendon members are divided over knights. Look at the way he has treated the retiring players, the Lloyd fiasco was appalling. All this our culture v your culture well cast your mind back to June this year and the Mark McVeigh & Dean Solomon p*ss up..out til 3am and missed training, at least our guys were on official leave. McVeigh second in consecutive weeks...and a persepective captain.

Our list is superior, far more talented and really wouldn;t expect an Essendon person to agree, we earnt our spot in the 8 and weren;t embarassed in the finals by how much, 96 points wasn;t it.

This holier than thou attitude coming from bummers supporters is not surprising, you have always had a superiority complex, why I don;t know.

I thought he was an Albino Bluesque :p

Excellent post BTW, I agree with all of it ;)

whatever, champ.

Fevola will be easy to replace, won't he?

whatever, champ.

Fevola will be easy to replace, won't he?

Lance isn't it time you opened up your Xmas presents :rolleyes:

So who is going to replace, Lloyd, Lucas etc ....... Neagle (Fat boy slim) hahahahahaha ROFPMSL :D

091218_coffs66.jpg

Lance isn't it time you opened up your Xmas presents :rolleyes:

hey buddy, I'm at the in-laws house in South Australia. Cut me a little slack :cool:

I could be cruel & say my xmas presents came early with the news this week, but I won't ;)

Take it easy, hope your boxing day is a good one. FWIW I think your boys will go alright next year. I certainly wouldn't dream of writing you off like some of your supporters are to us, but each to their own

Remove this Banner Ad

Back