Is it OK to touch another man's head?...It's the Official Week 9 Thread!/Week 10 thread (hans gone?)

So, is it OK to touch another man's head?

• No, if the AFL has taught me anything it's that the head is sacred.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Yes, and I believe same-sex head touching should be legalised.

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Head touching? We talkin' 'bout head touching?...Not a game. Not a game...Head touching!?!

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • I wonder what former Rockets guard Luther Head is up to these days.

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Wait, I thought this was the Basketball Board. Where am I?

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Memphis don't swing a trade there isn't a lot they can tinker with when it comes to changing up the dynamics of their line ups.
Off the bench comes Allen, Barnes, Carter, Ryan Hollins...ugly; and pretty much zero value between the four of them. Chalmers is serviceable.
Jaymichael Green impressed me with his strong body and work on the boards earlier this season, he won't get a gig over Zbo/Gasol however.
Then you've got the curious case of Jeff Green and four pretty consistently good but plauteud (too early on Conley?) guys in Mikejr, Lee and their well endorsed frontline.

You can't say they didn't have a fair crack the past four seasons but a change of fortune this season means something bigger than Mario Chalmers needs to come in or out.

Jameer done a hamstring.... So we will have Foye being backed up by no one. Dear lawd.

You missed the boat on getting Ish Smith, sorry ;)

If the West weren't so crap this year you'd stand a great chance of landing two lottery picks though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dubs commentators going on about 8 healthy bodies.... Welcome to the last month for the Nuggs :p

Pretty sure the Pels' Latin motto translates into something similar.

Interesting call from Malone to eschew the timeout, didn't let the defence get set. I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back