Toast Jamarra Ugle-Hagan - Welcome to the club

Remove this Banner Ad

#29 for Chargers is Finlay Macrae, brother of Jack. Keep and eye out for Noah Anderson’s disposal in the midfield today. For mine, he is drifting in my ratings. As a forward he is clean and damaging but his disposal under pressure in the midfield last week in the prelim was average at best. Numerous missed targets that are unbecoming of a potential Number 1 pick
Half brother FWIW (Jack also has a half brother on his mother's side):

One of the biggest errors people fall into is believing, just because you're good at it, you're good at coaching it.
In fact he's already said he doesn't have any special tricks or secrets to impart, it's just his natural action (which happens to be good). I'd rather find a bloke who was initially a poor kick at goal but worked on his game to become a good shot. Who fills that bill?

In fact he's already said he doesn't have any special tricks or secrets to impart, it's just his natural action (which happens to be good). I'd rather find a bloke who was initially a poor kick at goal but worked on his game to become a good shot. Who fills that bill?
Simon Beasley sprayed them everywhere early on at Dogs, but became very reliable. Had a very precise, repeatable technique.

Should sign up Dickson as a goal kicking coach the second he retires tbh. Best in the biz.
What's Scott Welsh doing these days? He was a dead eye. Beautiful routine and usually very reliable throughout his career.

The Buddy comparisons don't make any sense. Marra's biggest strength is his contested marking whilst Buddy is hopeless at that.

Buddy’s contested marking was really good early days. Had thumb injuries in 2009 and never got his marking back to the same level (apart from his first season at Sydney where he seemed to clunk everything).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't mind another Macrae. We shouldn't let another club get him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back