Traded Jarrad Witts [traded to Gold Coast for picks 44 & 62]

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah maybe not you guys in particular but there will be a team out there that will....Personally I'd be very suprised if he went for anything worse than a 2nd rounder.

Mate it's late....Tom Boyd...so you may be right. Time will tell.

Seems a fair deal

Whether he'll ever be a player is another question altogether
Same question re any ruckman in the league who hasn't had the most chances to establish themselves in the 22 at his age.

If he goes for pick 27, then obviously an AFL club thinks he has the potential to, regardless of what random posters on BF seem to say, as I've been reading throughout this thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GCS will be getting a bargain for their early twenties pick. My take is they really need to hold firm as they will want the O'Meara trade separate. With Jong and Cloke potentially be part of the trade Pies could justify Cloke and Witts for pick 14, Jong being a 9 pick upgrade from 23 to 14, as it is it still might be justified.

A four way trade would be a fitting end to the year after all the four-pete talk. The only thing Hawthorn will share with Collingwood with the number 4 in it in 2016 could be a four way trade.

Last edited:
GCS will be getting a bargain for their early twenties pick. My take is they really need to hold firm as they will want the O'Meara trade separate. With Jong and Cloke potentially be part of the trade Pies could justify Cloke and Witts for pick 14, Jong being a 9 pick upgrade from 23 to 14, as it is it still might be justified.

A four way trade would be a fitting end to the year after all the four-pete talk. The only thing Hawthorn will share with Collingwood with the number 4 in it in 2016 will be a four way trade.

P14 for Cloke and Witts appears very optimistic.

But hey after the last few weeks - anything's possible I guess.

Most teams haven't finished their seasons yet, I realise what it must be like hanging out for trade week because the season finished around the bye's but until the season is actually over most clubs don't do thier list management stuff till then. There will be rucks available, there is every year.
Yours is over now after last nights 6 point prelim loss, Mumfords 31 next year might need another ruckman like witts

Witts for Jeremy Cameron + lachie Whitfield ?

Giants get a player who's possibly an afl standard ruck and Giants get rid of two pea hearts?
Pies get better balance albeit from players that go missing when their team needs them the most
images

Remove this Banner Ad

Back