Player Watch Jason Horne-Francis - You were always one of us

Remove this Banner Ad

Dittmar drinks Sauvignon Blanc like a drunken middle aged woman.
I saw Dittmar do a live feed from the downstairs bar at Alberton about 20 years ago, and for at least 3 or 4 minutes while he was waiting to go on air he continually looked at his reflection in the bar mirror and patted down his hair and eyebrows, it was the vomit worthy performance of a prima donna.

Does Dittmar still do a radio show with Ricciutio and continually pander to him and suck him off so that he likes him? That is what I last recall him doing.
image.jpg

I saw Dittmar do a live feed from the downstairs bar at Alberton about 20 years ago, and for at least 3 or 4 minutes while he was waiting to go on air he continually looked at his reflection in the bar mirror and patted down his hair and eyebrows, it was the vomit worthy performance of a prima donna.
Come on, C Dittmar was the world No.1 Squash player in the 80's and came second how many times?

glen powell jock 1.gif

To be fair Ditts is no different to most in the media struggling to be heard , the std tactic is being controversial, outspoken, stirring, which is an attempt to draw coverage and ratings. Ditts, Rowie, Cornes, Kingy , they are all the same , fighting for any scraps they can find, in what's an ugly media scrum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And other experts say he's unfit, lazy and doesntry hard enough. :rolleyes::oops:

Poor kid's getting swamped with conflicting info - the club needs to sit him down quietly and say to him, "look this is what we want you to do - forget what others say, just do what we tell you ok!"
They're not that separate. He's trying to hard to impress, putting in 150% for short periods, quickly gassing himself and then spending long amount of time hands on hips walking and struggling with his effort.

Unfortunately for JHF, he is one of our highest-profile players, especially in relation to Victoria. Anything he does or doesn't do is going to be scrutinised and commented on beyond belief by the gaggle of mediocre AFL 'analysts'.

I don't expect him to have a breakout, amazing year, but I hope he has figured out how to ignore the media and trolls. He'll be our best player in 3-5 years time

This is the ridiculousness of the entire thing. I don't doubt that JHF will be a All-Australian in time, but he's 19. Name me a 19 year old who did the two way running etc the elite midfielders in the competition did at that age of recent memory. There's none. Chris Judd possibly but defensively he wasn't the best.

The kid is 19 and learning the caper at the senior level. He won't be given a chance to learn from the Victorian media obviously, but JHF needs time and he'll develop into what we all think he will become. Just won't happen immediately, I hope it does but I'm realistic enough to know he needs a few more pre seasons yet.

This is the ridiculousness of the entire thing. I don't doubt that JHF will be a All-Australian in time, but he's 19. Name me a 19 year old who did the two way running etc the elite midfielders in the competition did at that age of recent memory. There's none. Chris Judd possibly but defensively he wasn't the best.

The kid is 19 and learning the caper at the senior level. He won't be given a chance to learn from the Victorian media obviously, but JHF needs time and he'll develop into what we all think he will become. Just won't happen immediately, I hope it does but I'm realistic enough to know he needs a few more pre seasons yet.

I suspect Barrett (a N0rf fan) of a bit of mischief with that prediction.

Barrett doesn't even understand the concept of "sliding doors" so I wouldn't take anything he says seriously.

What Port Adelaide fans can expect of boom recruit Jason Horne-Francis in 2023 and beyond​

How will Jason Horne-Francis handle the massive scrutiny as a Power player? We asked people who know him ahead of his Port Adelaide debut.

( Archived article from the News Corpse stable )
The title of the article is “YOU’VE ALWAYS BEEN ONE OF US”.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back