Player Watch Jason Horne-Francis - You were always one of us

Remove this Banner Ad

Really need the umpires to keep an eye out.. already players are scragging, hanging on, basically tackling him before he gets the ball. If the umps are actually watching he'll draw free kicks like crazy. There's virtually no one who can match his first few steps of pace so they hang on for dear life.
I've already given up caring about his treatment by umps - the amount of times he's had his head ripped off in tackles and been held on to in contests without being awarded a free is ****ing ridiculous. One of those situations where there's no doubt there's been a directive from AFL House to not give any benefit of the doubt to.

I've already given up caring about his treatment by umps - the amount of times he's had his head ripped off in tackles and been held on to in contests without being awarded a free is ******* ridiculous. One of those situations where there's no doubt there's been a directive from AFL House to not give any benefit of the doubt to.
Not likely a directive. Just gossip amongst the umpires.

Not likely a directive. Just gossip amongst the umpires.
He often drops a shoulder and changes direction with the aim of charging through a tackle right before some of those non-calls for over the shoulder. I get why the umps don't call some of them. He's not ducking, but he is initiating the high contact on occasion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He kept us within 5 goals all game. Where were his mates for three quarters? Houston perhaps with his finishing. Farrell pretty solid. Burgoyne and Boak were competitive. But boy, any chance of our midfielders helping JHF?

They killed us around the ball until the end. That's just mental.

When Rozee comes back he has to play forward. JHF clearly our best mid. The best of the 3

Throwing Rozee in the trash because of 1 or 2 average games is absolute crazy talk. He's one of the best players in the comp

Remove this Banner Ad

Back