Past Jordan "I don’t think Sydney fans should be nervous at all" Dawson: Grand Theft Completed, traded 2021 to Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Dawson's GF: Hey, Jordan. Your contract is coming up, and your stocks are sky high, wouldn't you love to move back to Adelaide to be closer to family *cough* and my friends *cough*.

Oh, so port came close to a premiership in 2021 and could possibly win the flag with a couple more key pieces, it would be great if they showed interest.

Oh, Adelaide are offering twice as much, and will be a basket case in the foreseeable future. That's fine, at least we'll be rich, besides, who needs success as a professional athlete anyway, when you've got me bae.

December hits. I'm feeling clucky, and i'm ovulating, let's start trying for a baby. Oh, finals take place in 9 months. That's okay, who needs premierships when you've got me bae.

*apologies in advance to anyone who finds this post sexist or mysoginistic.
Sounds like she's got COVID. I'd be dumping her arse

This is $50K more than what was reported by Tredrea but it looks like you guys up the price by $100K which forced us too.....you guys deserve at most pick 23 and even pick 37.

So a player who will likely be in your top 10 highest paid and best 22 is worth a 2nd and third rounder...

If he was all about the money then why wouldn't he just explore the best contract with all clubs in the league rather than limiting himself to 3 teams (us, crows and PA)?
And if it's not all about the money, why didn't he just say he wants the Crows and he'll be happy with 400k to ensure no pressure on their salary cap?
400k would go as far in Adelaide as 600k does in Sydney, if not further

I'm just stating what Sydney offered pick 18 and White for a potential elite KPF when you guys offered him $1M and comparing them but with Dawson who potential can be elite offered 65% of what Tippett got.
BOOORRRRRIIINGGGG!
Jesse White............Tippett....................move on.
Let's discuss the Adelaide culture & how a bloke like Taylor Walker actually became captain of your club.

Dawson will play for you guys in 2022 onwards so the clubs will work out a deal & it sounds as though the Swans will just do what any other club will do when losing such a player.

You won't get him for a "bargain". The Swans will get good value for him & I feel we will make an example of him this time.

North will look awesome with him there & don't forget the Swans connection with Paul Roos behind the scenes & Blakey there as well.
North will not rule out taking Dawson in the PSD (whether bluffing or not) & force a good trade from the Crows.

BOOORRRRRIIINGGGG!
Let's discuss the Adelaide culture & how a bloke like Taylor Walker actually became captain of your club.

Dawson will play for you guys in 2022 onwards so the clubs will work out a deal & it sounds as though the Swans will just do what any other club will do when losing such a player.

You won't get him for a "bargain". The Swans will get good value for him & I feel we will make an example of him this time.

North will look awesome with him there & don't forget the Swans connection with Paul Roos behind the scenes & Blakey there as well.
North will not rule out taking Dawson in the PSD (whether bluffing or not) & force a good trade from the Crows.
Vote AFL Captain 2X, we all make mistake.....North is reportedly committed to taking Chol in the PSD.

BOOORRRRRIIINGGGG!

Why are we replying to these people , we don't have to justify anything

Agreed.

That's it.

Crows posters - remember where you are. Attempts to derail this thread or troll will be met with infractions from here on in.

Swans posters - don't feed the trolls. Report idiots & don't engage & so on (unless you can completely embarass them).

I've just had to move over 50 posts... that's ridiculous. Be better please.

Cheers - GTG.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't worry. If he has 8 bad games, he'll be deemed a bust and people will want him traded.
We would never do that to a kid in his 2nd year. If a 1st year shows some good signs, even if they have some poor games in their 2nd, especially if they perform well in some games or are consistently in bests in reserves, we'll give them the patience and support they deserve. Just like we did with Dylan Stephens.

We would never do that to a kid in his 2nd year. If a 1st year shows some good signs, even if they have some poor games in their 2nd, especially if they perform well in some games or are consistently in bests in reserves, we'll give them the patience and support they deserve. Just like we did with Dylan Stephens.

I meant people on the forum.......

BOOORRRRRIIINGGGG!

With all due respect, bollocks. No club is going to pick up a player who
a) has just asked to return home
b) they know does not want to live in their city
c) they know does not want to play for them

I always feel for a club who loses one of their best players, god knows we have been through it more than any other club.
It sucks and while I am happy to pick him up, I want to see Sydney pick up adequate compensation.
But just in response to the post quoted, I'm fairly sure we would not fear the PSD or losing him to the 3 other clubs below us.

With all due respect, bollocks. No club is going to pick up a player who
a) has just asked to return home
b) they know does not want to live in their city
c) they know does not want to play for them

I always feel for a club who loses one of their best players, god knows we have been through it more than any other club.
It sucks and while I am happy to pick him up, I want to see Sydney pick up adequate compensation.
But just in response to the post quoted, I'm fairly sure we would not fear the PSD or losing him to the 3 other clubs below us.
Just North. Not the other two.

BOOORRRRRIIINGGGG!

Sure Tex isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but to say he wasn't a half decent captain would be a bit of a shame.. You don't get voted best captain two years in a row by your peers because you're a pleb. As a footy supporter, you know as well as I do that North won't take Dawson in the PSD when he's openly said "I want to be in SA".. For a club that's already got far bigger issues, picking up a player who only wants to return home is a waste of their time and resources. I doubt we will bother with the PSD (Although we won't be afraid to bluff that we will)

I agree that we will have a mutual agreement that see's Sydney fairly compensated for Dawson but this won't please everybody with the compensation. I'd be surprised if you net 2 x first rounders, but wouldn't be surprised if a first rounder is on the table.

I personally still believe that we weren't fairly compensated for Danger but that's another story and one that I cbf talking about.. The history between our two clubs is a tad muddy (with the Tippett & Johnston ) but other than that we've always had a mutual respect for one another, so I'm not sure where this hatred of late is coming from between us. I will always back in the swans over any Victorian club.

Anyway, that's my 2c. Onwards and upwards for both clubs.

Sure Tex isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but to say he wasn't a half decent captain would be a bit of a shame.. You don't get voted best captain two years in a row by your peers because you're a pleb. As a footy supporter, you know as well as I do that North won't take Dawson in the PSD when he's openly said "I want to be in SA".. For a club that's already got far bigger issues, picking up a player who only wants to return home is a waste of their time and resources. I doubt we will bother with the PSD (Although we won't be afraid to bluff that we will)

Toxic Tex is a club wrecking racist bogan. Dawson probably demanded extra dosh to put up with him as well as guarantees Toxic Tex has no role whatsoever in media or leadership and stfu in team meetings.

I agree that we will have a mutual agreement that see's Sydney fairly compensated for Dawson but this won't please everybody with the compensation. I'd be surprised if you net 2 x first rounders, but wouldn't be surprised if a first rounder is on the table.

I personally still believe that we weren't fairly compensated for Danger but that's another story and one that I cbf talking about.. The history between our two clubs is a tad muddy (with the Tippett & Johnston ) but other than that we've always had a mutual respect for one another, so I'm not sure where this hatred of late is coming from between us. I will always back in the swans over any Victorian club.

Anyway, that's my 2c. Onwards and upwards for both clubs.
THEY KEEP COMING

Any new updates on Jordan Dawson?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back