Traded Kade Kolodjashnij [traded with Steven May to Melbourne for pick 6]

Remove this Banner Ad

With Jayden Hunt on the outer could the deal be 33 and Hunt for Kolodjashnij? I think that's relatively fair.
Wouldn't do a straight swap for Hunt, who we've stated is off the table, let alone add pick 33.
Jayden Hunt spend majority of his time playing for Casey Demon in VFL and 6 games in AFL ..
Had multiple injury setbacks this season, Goodwin et al said we badly wanted him back in the side for finals but didn't happen 'cause of injury.
If KK wasn't even offered a contract how much can GC value him or have confidence in his concussion issues being over? Don't like this talk of a swap with Tyson, who's in our best 22, would much prefer to trade pick 33 or whatever we get for Kent/Vandenberg.

As a neutral, a swap for Tyson who wants a fresh start and a swap of later picks seems like a win win

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Agree with that but Tyson would have to agree going to the Gold Coast. Considering he wanted to get back to Victoria after originally being drafted by GWS.

Actually nah, they support their sons, but they still have a soft spot for Hawks. I know em very well, wasn't too long ago I was talking to Kade & Jake's parents

Umm well thanks for disagreeing and then just repeating what I had already just said.

Are you on a fresh profile just to stir s**t and pretend you have sources that aren't in the fridge at home?

These fake profile dribblers are start to get annoying.
Why do you wanna know my sources? ...are you one of Putin's spies that has come to Novichok us?

Pick 50 or there about a is just about a giveaway.

To be honest his play this year matched it.

His potential and previous performance clearly far superior.

Hard to build continuity and confidence with so many interruptions but didn’t look half the player this year which is sad.

Good luck to him. I’m sure you’ve got a bargain that will end up your Jordan Lewis replacement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back