Keating vs Albrechtsen - It's On!

Remove this Banner Ad

I stopped reading her; all that rage was bad for me. Try to avoid Miranda Devine for the same reason.

It's true but somehow like a car accident my eyes are drawn to her latest lunacy

Keating was the 2nd worst prime minister this country had after Whitlam.

The fact that he posts stuff like this proves he is still is in his fantasy land.
He is the Patrick Smith of politics, so filled with hatred for the Liberal Party that he can't accept the facts as they are.

Keating, keep believing you were the new emperor, keep believing you did some good - because in reality you were crapp.

Probably some of the loopiest of the loopy Liberals actually believe that.

O' well
There's one born every minute:rolleyes:

It's true but somehow like a car accident my eyes are drawn to her latest lunacy

Miranda actually had a good article the other day on why we shouldn't ban Plastic Bags (I know it sounds stupid). But we are recovering 70 odd percent, they are the easiest thing to recycle with very little loss and those Green bags have a 1000 times the plastic and you can't recycle them at all.

Probably some of the loopiest of the loopy Liberals actually believe that.
:

I dont' think your qualified to call anyone loopy when your keep stating the 9% figure as representative of the liberal party.

You are the worst kind of hysterical leftist - who would actually be glad if we you could round up all the liberal supporters and banish them from this "country of conscience".

I don't care if you numbskulls talk about Nelson as 7% - don't pretend that is representive of the liberal party, when it is based on preferred prime minister polling of Nelson.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is the Liberal Party polling at by the way?

Oh yeah, that's right, 31%- they've dropped a spectacular 25% in just a hundred days! :p

No they have not, their TPP is around 38 a swing against of 10%

Just seven per cent of Australians believe Brendan Nelson would make a better prime minister than Kevin Rudd.

The latest figures reveal fewer than one-third of Australian voters would put the Coalition ahead of Labor.

Dr Nelson's satisfaction rating has gone backwards since the November 24 federal election, the poll in today's The Australian newspaper reveals.
http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,23315502-5001021,00.html

learn how to read champ, from your own article.

Thats the coalitions percentage, what is the Liberal parties vote?

Oh and you still arguing the ALP in WA reneged on removing payroll tax as part of the GST?

removing or lowering. Absolutely the labor government pledged to do so, and then didn't.

1. As Mr Q pointed out it was the Liberal government under Richard Court that negotiated the GST deal for WA.

2. It was the Richard Court coalition government that was in power when the GST was introduced-and the required state taxes where legislated to be removed.

3. I showed you here, that the payroll tax was NOT a tax to be replaced by the GST as you claimed;

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=10247896&postcount=34

The taxes to be removed as part of the GST was;

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2005/03/07/1110160752766.html

What was the deal?
The Howard Government's original plan for the GST envisaged the states abolishing a swag of financial taxes, which in effect would be replaced by the GST. They included:

The financial institutions duty.
The bank accounts debits tax.
The NSW accommodation tax.
Conveyancing duties on transfer of business property.
A range of other stamp duties on leases, mortgages, sales of shares, cheques and credit arrangements.

Have the states kept their promise?
Yes. All states abolished the financial institutions duty, accommodation taxes and stamp duties on marketable securities by July 1, 2001, as promised. NSW has already abolished the BAD tax as well. Victoria has yet to produce legislation, but a spokeswoman for Brumby said yesterday it will be passed this session, and the tax scrapped from July 1

You are wrong on the GST and you still haven't answered the question on the LIBERAL parties %?

Well clearly it's not representative.

It's down to seven...

Nelson is worse off than his namesake who had only one arm.

Brendan has been reduced to a single digit.

Does this make him one of those legendary unidexters, or is he merely dexterous, in its most literal sense?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back