Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears Season 33 Official Team Thread ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ - Congratulations MWPP S33 Mateflon Winner

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations MWPP. Now that you have won 2 frying pans can you leave one at the club when you leave. Next year's rookies need something to cook with.

Congratulations MWPP. Now that you have won 2 frying pans can you leave one at the club when you leave. Next year's rookies need something to cook with.
They'll have plenty to cook with. I'll make sure of that.

I knew you two would leave together. 😘
we are leaving in seperate directions - deep down I don’t like him.

But we’re storming out in disgust in unison.

Congratulations to MWPP! Your passion, authenticity and drive is a huge part of what makes the Bears a wonderful environment to exist in. We'll miss you no end next season, but trust you've always got the best in mind. Well done to all the rest of you, who had fantastic seasons and were just a blast to post with right the way through. Also as much as he doesn't want fanfare or involvement I am going to be personally selfish and wish Broken the best for all that lies ahead. You've been a great companion and are a true jewel of Vegas, thanks for what you mean to us. Big cheers again to the Leadership Group for helping put the evening together and for your work all season long, making things ever amusing and keeping some of the tedious stuff seeming fresh and vital. Extra gratitude this eve for tony for doing some major yards, and always with aplomb and surprise and an air of innovation!

Go Bears.
Let's have a ******* good year!!!!

Which rookie will make me a sandwich?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Post the leaderboard!

MWPP​
45​
Cap​
43​
Millky95​
41​
Father Suns​
35​
Test Tickle​
31​
Senor M​
30​
Party Gull​
29​
Electronic_Renaissance​
20​
I Dont Care​
13​
JoshWoodenSpoon​
12​
tony​
11​
Muddiemoose​
10​
RookiePick​
10​
Jezmiester40​
9​
kane249​
8​
Matera92​
8​
Art Vandelay_​
7​
Broken​
6​
TheTick​
6​
Campaigner for good​
2​
King_Steele​
2​
AngryRanga​
0​
CarterS​
0​
Fizzler​
0​
terrybull​
0​
Tommycash​
0​

MWPP​
45​
Cap​
43​
Millky95​
41​
Father Suns​
35​
Test Tickle​
31​
Senor M​
30​
Party Gull​
29​
Electronic_Renaissance​
20​
I Dont Care​
13​
JoshWoodenSpoon​
12​
tony​
11​
Muddiemoose​
10​
RookiePick​
10​
Jezmiester40​
9​
kane249​
8​
Matera92​
8​
Art Vandelay_​
7​
Broken​
6​
TheTick​
6​
Campaigner for good​
2​
King_Steele​
2​
AngryRanga​
0​
CarterS​
0​
Fizzler​
0​
terrybull​
0​
Tommycash​
0​
* knew I should have spammed a bit more mid-season...

After long deliberation, we were unable to separate Art Vandelay_ and Matera92, so this one goes to Cap!

What the actual *.

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

Round by Round Leaderboard. Once again Congratulations to MWPP on her 2nd Mateflon Medal. Amazing work with the graphics tonight JoshWoodenSpoon they were brilliant.

Final Tally.png

Congrats to MWPP.

Now who do I have to bribe to score an invite to one of the afterparties (preferably one with a cheese platter)?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back